Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Black Widows

p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:#1. As I said, other weapons aren't urgent. They're not THAT unbalanced.
#2. OMG, Taran says to talk to you or Shade, you say to talk to Taran? WTF!? I'm telling you, [SIZE="5"]EVERY[/SIZE] PVPer on the shard wants it fixed, and the decision still falls on you? Yea thank you very much.

The decision didn't "fall on me", Taran told you he would let us (me and some other staffmembers that knows more about PvP) test it, balance it, and fix it if needed. That however does not mean that I can make the call to DISABLE them in duel stone-arenas or tourneys WITHOUT first having tested them, just because some players (not every single pvper) say that they are imbalanced, so there for I told you that you'd have to talk to Taran about that.

Pink Dragon I've been typing to you all from the iphone since I haven't been home, there for I have not been able to test it out, and that is also why my replys have been pretty short, and I have left some stuff out that I wanted to tell you a few posts back.

Here it comes:
You have been harassing players here at the forums for some time now. I have got emails and messages from players saying how you keep harassing them, calling them idiots and flaming back towards pretty much everything they say. I have told them that you'll probably stop and that I will give you a warning if you don't. Now you've actually gotten so comfortable with the flaming that you actually approach me in a rude tone too. You need to learn how to behave at the forums. This is a warning. If you do not stop now you will be banned from the forum for a while, and if you try to make new forum accounts to continue the abuse we will discuss a pentalty for your ingame account as well. Some people seem to be maturing over the years, you on the other hand seem to have gone the other way, I knew you a few years back and back then you were way more mature than you are now, sucks for some people how maturity goes backwards. Now behave or you will get banned.

Smoke Wrote:or why don't you just fix it because you can't stop them in ganks and there are people who lie lol this is pretty ridiculous when you have everyone agreeing to change them yet, nobody wants to do the testing that's always cool

It is not about not wanting to do the testing. I told you that I wasn't at home and I would fix it as soon as I got home. I told you that if you can get Muto or Ginz to test it instead then it could be done today, but if not it would have to be done once I got home. You need to pay more attention to what I write in my posts. We will test it as soon as we can, and if Taran wants to he could disable it in the duel stone-arena and the duel pits until it has been tested properly, but judging from his last post it sounds like he doesn't want to.

Regards,
Hate

smoke Wrote:or why don't you just fix it because you can't stop them in ganks and there are people who lie lol this is pretty ridiculous when you have everyone agreeing to change them yet, nobody wants to do the testing that's always cool

as for madman shut up, you don't even know who he is hes actually one of the great old time players you idiot he can easily school you

not to mention disi use to crash deathmatchs, when gms told him to stop you actually think hes going to listen to us players? also he never got punished for it in the end either. Hes also using two accounts and hes not getting punished for that either..

Old players mean nothing.. huiHAIUHaiuhAIUahAIUH they were considered decent when no one knew how to pvp? thats awesome.

as for pink dragon.. im assuming hes "Jesus" if thats the case then what I said on a previous post still stands.

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

MadMan Wrote:Old players mean nothing.. huiHAIUHaiuhAIUahAIUH they were considered decent when no one knew how to pvp? thats awesome.

as for pink dragon.. im assuming hes "Jesus" if thats the case then what I said on a previous post still stands.

no it's not jesus and i won't reveal him if he doesn't want me too

Hate Wrote:The decision didn't "fall on me", Taran told you he would let us (me and some other staffmembers that knows more about PvP) test it, balance it, and fix it if needed. That however does not mean that I can make the call to DISABLE them in duel stone-arenas or tourneys WITHOUT first having tested them, just because some players (not every single pvper) say that they are imbalanced, so there for I told you that you'd have to talk to Taran about that.

Pink Dragon I've been typing to you all from the iphone since I haven't been home, there for I have not been able to test it out, and that is also why my replys have been pretty short, and I have left some stuff out that I wanted to tell you a few posts back.

Here it comes:
You have been harassing players here at the forums for some time now. I have got emails and messages from players saying how you keep harassing them, calling them idiots and flaming back towards pretty much everything they say. I have told them that you'll probably stop and that I will give you a warning if you don't. Now you've actually gotten so comfortable with the flaming that you actually approach me in a rude tone too. You need to learn how to behave at the forums. This is a warning. If you do not stop now you will be banned from the forum for a while, and if you try to make new forum accounts to continue the abuse we will discuss a pentalty for your ingame account as well. Some people seem to be maturing over the years, you on the other hand seem to have gone the other way, I knew you a few years back and back then you were way more mature than you are now, sucks for some people how maturity goes backwards. Now behave or you will get banned.

It is not about not wanting to do the testing. I told you that I wasn't at home and I would fix it as soon as I got home. I told you that if you can get Muto or Ginz to test it instead then it could be done today, but if not it would have to be done once I got home. You need to pay more attention to what I write in my posts. We will test it as soon as we can, and if Taran wants to he could disable it in the duel stone-arena and the duel pits until it has been tested properly, but judging from his last post it sounds like he doesn't want to.

Regards,
Hate

that wasn't directed to you, taran was saying why don't you guys just agree to not using one which doesn't work you should know that considering you've played on xuo

smoke Wrote:that wasn't directed to you, taran was saying why don't you guys just agree to not using one which doesn't work you should know that considering you've played on xuo

You're right. It wouldn't work. People would pretend they doesn't use it and pull it out when they're about to die. Anyways it is too late now, the reboot has happened so we can't add any scripts until next reboot on next sunday. I will start testing out the black widow now though, so hopefully it will be fixed for next reboot at least.

Anyways, the black widow won't ruin autosupply-tourneys, and it won't ruin 1vs1 tourneys either if the GM decides that players can't use it, so it'll just be an annoying factor in the duel stones, but hopefully most players won't pull it out if they're close to dieing, even though I bet some will.

Regards,
Hate

instead of nerfin all the weapons from in, i think you should balance them so that they can work in with the pvp as well. maybe not as good as the black widow is claimed to be but still good. i mean just cause we had +25 vanqs as the best weapons doesnt mean some special crafted ones shouldn't be implented to pvp either. it can't ruin pvp, only add more weapons for more variety

- regards, Fable

no it ruins the pvp, how about we add another bow that hits u every 0.5 seconds that does 80 dmg?

things like this might be good for pvm but not for pvp

also kandorin if u have nothing to add to this topic then please stay out of my thread and stop going off topic.

LudaKrishna Wrote:no it ruins the pvp, how about we add another bow that hits u every 0.5 seconds that does 80 dmg?

also kandorin if u have nothing to add to this topic then please stay out of my thread and stop going off topic.
I just added plently there Big Grin

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Selling black widows!
Go own luda and technique in the duel stones

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hiroshima Wrote:Selling black widows!
Go own luda and technique in the duel stones

How much!? How much!? :eek: Big Grin

can a forum mod please remove the useless posts in this topic that don't even address the issue of black widows?

LudaKrishna Wrote:no it ruins the pvp, how about we add another bow that hits u every 0.5 seconds that does 80 dmg?

why do they ruin it if they get tweaked and balanced to fit in pvp?

- regards, Fable

70k per Wink!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.