Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Black Widows

Why stop at 20%? Just make BW do 0 dmg in duel arena. Problem solved.

Pink Dragon theres been a LOT of complaints about other weapons, where people pretty much say that the only balanced weapon is the bardiche. I won't be home until late tonight so I won't be able to balance it before the reboot, and since Maka is retired you'd have to get muto or ginz to test it before midnight if you want it changed that fast, but if they cant then it will have to wait until next week. We could just forbid them during tourneys for the week to come tho, or add a script that doesnt let you equip them in the duelstones for the upcoming week, but you will have to talk to Taran about that since we haven't even agreed on that they are imbalanced yet.

Some balancing needs to be done. Seriously, you sell a max bard for 800k, but you cant sell a max halberd for 350k. I mean, halberd is great! Max BAs sell for 150k! Come on!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hate Wrote:Pink Dragon theres been a LOT of complaints about other weapons, where people pretty much say that the only balanced weapon is the bardiche. I won't be home until late tonight so I won't be able to balance it before the reboot, and since Maka is retired you'd have to get muto or ginz to test it before midnight if you want it changed that fast, but if they cant then it will have to wait until next week. We could just forbid them during tourneys for the week to come tho, or add a script that doesnt let you equip them in the duelstones for the upcoming week, but you will have to talk to Taran about that since we haven't even agreed on that they are imbalanced yet.

#1. As I said, other weapons aren't urgent. They're not THAT unbalanced.
#2. OMG, Taran says to talk to you or Shade, you say to talk to Taran? WTF!? I'm telling you, [SIZE="5"]EVERY[/SIZE] PVPer on the shard wants it fixed, and the decision still falls on you? Yea thank you very much.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:#1. As I said, other weapons aren't urgent. They're not THAT unbalanced.
#2. OMG, Taran says to talk to you or Shade, you say to talk to Taran? WTF!? I'm telling you, [SIZE="5"]EVERY[/SIZE] PVPer on the shard wants it fixed, and the decision still falls on you? Yea thank you very much.

Dude. Relax.. Your not even worth mentioning as a PvPer anyways.. and also look at how your talking to the people whos going to fix this..

Maybe when you actually learn how to pvp which is very unlikely then you can complain like you have been.. but as of now your just going way over the top. They already announced they are working on it.

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

Agreed with madman! Smile

Pink Dragon, you have made your point. Now please shut up.

And as far as Black Widows go, how about just deciding before a duel that you are not going to use Black Widows? If the guy uses one anyway, then just don't duel him again.

Thank you Taran, they are so dumb to keep dueling the guy.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

the problem with that taran is you'll end up having more people using them, this will ruin the pvp.

It is a big change to the xuo pvp and I mean in:x is supposed to keep that right? A lot of people won't like it when they see people use black widows to duel, plus you'll have sucky pvpers like hiroshima using them in tournaments and things.

Fine you might not have time to do it right now however I don't see it being hard to have the black widow changed to do less damage versus players as it would be like silver weapons...When you have to time to do it, it would be great as I know almost all the pvpers hate the fact that there's a possibility that the weapon can be used in a duel.

or why don't you just fix it because you can't stop them in ganks and there are people who lie lol this is pretty ridiculous when you have everyone agreeing to change them yet, nobody wants to do the testing that's always cool

as for madman shut up, you don't even know who he is hes actually one of the great old time players you idiot he can easily school you

not to mention disi use to crash deathmatchs, when gms told him to stop you actually think hes going to listen to us players? also he never got punished for it in the end either. Hes also using two accounts and hes not getting punished for that either..

God damn I'm tired of seeing these 2 whiners replying to every single thread accusing everyone of everything and *****ing about everything. You two should take a vacation from forums, seriously. When are you going to stop provoking Hiroshima Luda? And smoke it was already proven by a staff that disi isn't using 2 accounts so shut up already. You both need to find new objectives. Taran talked already and explained what will be done so respect that and shut the **** up. Be patient.

Over & Out.

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Kandorin Wrote:God damn I'm tired of seeing these 2 whiners replying to every single thread accusing everyone of everything and *****ing about everything. You two should take a vacation from forums, seriously. When are you going to stop provoking Hiroshima Luda? And smoke it was already proven by a staff that disi isn't using 2 accounts so shut up already. You both need to find new objectives. Taran talked already and explained what will be done so respect that and shut the **** up. Be patient.

Over & Out.

you don't even know the situation of the story treallypoot gave his account away disi doesn't log on anymore and says the same stuff and does the same things absues bugs etc calls people transexuals and he speaks a broken rusisan langauge he doesn't even speak the real language which is pretty simple you go to your keyboard configuration and change it to russian from canada or USA english

were trying to fix the blackwidow bow so it doesn't demolish pvp if you don't like it you don't have to post here, you guys are the ones bashing on us i'm trying to get this tested with a gm to get it fixed because it's ridiculous