Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

About the freezing issue

Hate Wrote:Don't use client 6.0.4.0 and the clients around thatone, it has a flaw in it that makes u freeze sometimes when u drag items and at some other times as well. It is client sided so just change client and you should be fine, it has nothing to do with our server at all.

Regards,
Hate

I'll try this. Thanks for the info, Hate.

Eighty Swords Wrote:I've had this issue too, like when you snoop in someone's pack and lift something to see if there is anything under it...

Other then that my Razor macros generally run fine, ocassionally Razor or UO crashes but it's not often.

For your pauses in Razor macros, try not to use pauses when crafting, instead use "wait for gump". This way when you make different items you don't have to adjust the pause time. I also recommend that whenever you run a restock or organizer agent as part of a macro you add a delay of 1 second per item you're restocking or organizing so you have time to move items around and so Razor doesn't try to play the next part of the macro while you're still picking up an item.

I've also found with restock agents, you can't have an item in a bag and that bag in a chest, everything needs to be in the 'top level' of the container you're restocking from or it might not work.

For the mining macro in particular, someone told me they took the one I posted in the player guides section and it worked fine, then Razor got an update and it stopped working. Turns out this person was using UO SL/SA (don't remember which it was) and not ML (Mondains Legacy) and when they switched to ML it worked. I've also heard of other people having issues when using SL/SA, so make sure you're using ML and it's fully patched.

Thanks for the info, but I have no problems with my Razor macros. Just the freezing problem when razor does things fast (That's why I use pauses, because you don't always use gumps)

Messages In This Thread
About the freezing issue - by imported_Love - 02-24-2010, 07:38 PM
About the freezing issue - by imported_Hate - 02-24-2010, 07:51 PM
About the freezing issue - by Eighty Swords - 02-24-2010, 07:54 PM
About the freezing issue - by imported_Love - 02-24-2010, 08:16 PM
About the freezing issue - by imported_Taran - 02-24-2010, 08:38 PM
About the freezing issue - by imported_Hate - 02-24-2010, 09:52 PM
About the freezing issue - by imported_Love - 02-24-2010, 10:01 PM
About the freezing issue - by imported_Hate - 02-25-2010, 12:08 AM
About the freezing issue - by imported_Ryuuku - 02-25-2010, 12:18 AM
About the freezing issue - by imported_Love - 02-25-2010, 12:20 AM
About the freezing issue - by imported_Hate - 02-25-2010, 12:44 AM