Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Should be a penalty for attacking "greens"

not really u can surprise attack. and u can't relate everything in this game to irl things.

My point is is YOU KNOW your going to get attacked why put your guild as order or chaos? Leave it as it is and half of u rabbi and cailey aren't even green or orange so I don't see and haven't experienced it.

If I want to attack someone in a chaos guild I should be ALLOWED to do it, irregardless whether he's chaos or order.

Hell everyone could change their guild to chaos and then no one would attack each other.

You'd only have 2 "teams" and ganks invovledmany different people. I see this as people's motive to make brit totally safe which is ridiculous. Seriously just keep your guild neutral I don't see what's the problem in that

please don't use the word irregardless Sad, it's a misnomer, isn't standard English, and IS a double-negative Big Grin

But regardless, maybe Chaos v Chaos makes sense, but Order vs Order makes no sense at all.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Mmmm, other than here I've never been on a server where it's legal to attack someone of the same alignment. It doesn't even make sense. Why would you attack your ally? That's like USA going and *****slapping Canada, even though Canada has little military input on the world stage.

You guys already tried and failed! muhahaha

By the way, I don't know about "little military input on the world stage". Although we primarily serve as peace keepers we were one of the first countries to say we'll help your war on terror in the middle east. It's almost 10 years later now and we still have troops in Afghanistan. In both world wars we played major roles with our airforce and in taking Juno beach on D-day. Considering our small population in comparison to some other countries we do a hell of a job. That's not to say that other countries don't do much, that's to say when you compare our population to others it's not next to nothing that we do.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:But regardless, maybe Chaos v Chaos makes sense, but Order vs Order makes no sense at all.

Agreed.

i don't have to talk proper on the internet and don't turn this into an english class plz

LudaKrishna Wrote:i don't have to talk proper on the internet and don't turn this into an english class plz

aren't you the one that had the tirade about double negation?

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.ph...e+negation

The reason this thread was started is because it doesn't make any sense to have it the way it is now. It should definitely change.

yea i cleared up a confusion between 80 and tech whats your point? stay on topic plz

LudaKrishna Wrote:not really u can surprise attack. and u can't relate everything in this game to irl things.

My point is is YOU KNOW your going to get attacked why put your guild as order or chaos? Leave it as it is and half of u rabbi and cailey aren't even green or orange so I don't see and haven't experienced it.

If I want to attack someone in a chaos guild I should be ALLOWED to do it, irregardless whether he's chaos or order.

Hell everyone could change their guild to chaos and then no one would attack each other.

You'd only have 2 "teams" and ganks invovledmany different people. I see this as people's motive to make brit totally safe which is ridiculous. Seriously just keep your guild neutral I don't see what's the problem in that

My guild is chaos if you didn't know.. i even see you Green... you should look around more carefully next time because i am in a chaos guild....

I agree!

It'll do alot of good to this shard, I'm sure.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

so ur name ingame isn't cailey?

anyways my point is if you don't want to get attacked in blue towns why dont u just switch your guild to neutral?

The problem with declaring war is the guild leaders have to "accept" so why would they accept war from a strong guild? I mean they know they'll just get ganked in town so they won't accept if you see what I mean.

Also Order people don't have to stand up for the same beliefs I mean their definition of order can be different from guild to guild.

Anyways it should stay the way it is because lets be honest here who is this affecting really?

Also if people want those chaos/order sheilds then you have to be prepared for the consequence of being attacked in town...

no this should not be changed THIS would be a BIG change in the pvp guildwars if you choose to be green or orange no matter what side chaos or order you make the choise of being attacked in town, if you don't want to make the decison of going war with another guild don't be order or chaos be neutral theres a sheild for that aswell

a simple no brainer. this guy prolly died and is crying that's why he wants it changed no to this.

it's not suppose to be colors vs colors, we already live in a world where some white people are racist to black people it's you attack who you want theres different sheilds because of different looks it doesn't go by color thats the silliest thing i've ever heard of you attack who you want green or orange

btw rabbi no offense but you're neutral so i don't know why you're aruging Smile

Lederoil Wrote:I agree!

It'll do alot of good to this shard, I'm sure.

lol you agree with every suggestion to change the pvp you shouldn't be allowed to post your opinion becuase you just agree to change it and get on our nerves on purpose