Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

forums

you guys forgot a sweden section for the forums :p

Jag håller med!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I didn't forget it, it's just that 99.99% of the Swedish population can speak English properly so I don't really see the need for a Swedish forum.

A portuguese one? Big Grin

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

oh well then in that case *crys*

smoke Wrote:oh well then in that case *crys*

Just curious, why do you promote a Swedish forum section? It's not like you would understand anything anyways, would you? Wink

Hate Wrote:Just curious, why do you promote a Swedish forum section? It's not like you would understand anything anyways, would you? Wink

exactly lol Smile

Quote:Just curious, why do you promote a Swedish forum section? It's not like you would understand anything anyways, would you?

Just cuz we're di cks in game doesn't mean we don't support culturism. What I don't get is why it sounds like ur bashing a good idea?

Ryuuku Wrote:A portuguese one? Big Grin
x2

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

LudaKrishna Wrote:Just cuz we're di cks in game doesn't mean we don't support culturism. What I don't get is why it sounds like ur bashing a good idea?

I wasn't bashing the idea, I was just curious why Smoke was the one making the thread and not some Swedish person. Feel free to support that Swedes have their own forum section if you want to, but it felt weird coming from Smoke, so I had to ask :]

I have to agree with Taran when it comes to that most Swedes probably wouldn't "need" their own section since we speak English pretty much fluently. However I wouldn't consider it a bad thing if we would get one either, however I think that it might "split the crowd" a little, its more fun for everybody if as many people as possible can contribute to the thread, in my opinion.

Regards,
Hate

Quote:I wasn't bashing the idea

Just to clarify myself.

I never said u were, I was merely saying it sounded like you were/Tiesto was

Anyways it did sound like a good idea but I mean if they all can speak english then your correct as a thread sound have everyons contribution and not be "divided". On a side note I've noticed more French Players these days which is nice. VIVE LA FRANCAIS Big Grin

I is from Swedish. Not speak english goodly. Plix GM forum Sweden plix?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]