Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WTF!!! my vanq bard

you beat me because it was a rep and i had no mana left from killing gang or bilbo i forget who it was. If it was a fair fight i would of have won

and no thats not true fable you cant win vs some weapons

i have won you outside reps too, no? the thing is i think he stated that i won using something else than bardiche

- regards, Fable

LudaKrishna Wrote:Finally I also agree that lederoil's only intention in 90% of his posts are to flame people, something should be done. Funny how ppl can fet jailed for "provoking ronald" but nothing happens to lederoil when he singles out a province of canada, I think a lot of people would call that "provoking"

There are way too many imature people flaming at the forum for us to ban every single person who flames a little. There for we have a bit of a bigger tolerance level here. However we still don't "allow" people to flame freely, if you do you will be warned, if you continue you will be banned for a certain amount of time.

However in-game we have very strict rules and those are ment to be followed. Roleplayers need to be able to enjoy the game the way they play it, so if people break those rules we have certain jailtimes which we will use on anybody whose breaking those rules.

Plus it's not like we jail players in-game either for acting the way Lederoil's acting on the forum, that kind of provokation is pretty much what makes you dislike each other and that calls for more ganking, so we (or at least I) actually support a lil flaming, as long as it does not ruin the gameplay for roleplayers and as long as it is on even terms.

Keep in mind that that's just my personal opinion.

Regards,
Hate

1)

The silver weapons are god damn USEEELESSS.. what the hell you want me to do with a battle axe of vanq which is silver? who the hell goes and MELEE'S the dark guardian?? like lets b for real... I know you can use them against weaker monsters, but still we can all agree that bowing is the most usefull thing to do vs a monster who drops DECENT loot... if there was some type of silver bow.. OKAY... but just weapons?

These Silver weapons need a new meaning behind them or need to be removed... you should see the vendor mall it's a joke how some people are selling 100 silver weapon crystals... lmfao...

people kill monsters, they drop silver crystals and no one loots them...

also the loots are retarded from one place to another... example, last night me and a buddy killed the dark guardian, he dropped his 25-26k... no problem... but obviously that needs to b split because two people were killing him. so I got my 13k or what not, and than I check to see his loot and find a RUIN FORK...

this thing took ME and a FRIEND... 40 minutes, so 40 minutes to kill this thing, not to mention i ressed him about 3-4 times and he ressed me... 3-4 aswell... so doing this alone would definately be outta the question since you CANNOT res anywhere nearby...

(by the way, which sick person thought of that lmao)

"yo lets see how long it takes these guys to res themselves after dieing to the dark guarding, Lets watch them run back to the biginning, attempt to come back, which they will definately die, or have them use their stuck option, which can only b used x amount of times. (what do u do when stuck option dont work? LOL, U FUKED... u gotta run ur ass back to town)

not to mention this thing spawns 80 hours later, so killing it before anyone else gets there or kills it, and leaving with a wack weapon...

guys this is the year 2010, not 1998, when this game was super popular. I know you gotta have certain standards, but its gotta b somehow a little more evolved, its UO were talking about, but at the same time its not the UO it was 10-15 years ago... if u catch my lingo.

2)

as for the bardiche Boromir, I heard, and dont quote me on this, its RUMORS. that GangBang knew the weapon was going to break so he decided to sell it... now Maka, if you really know a scammer, like I do Smile, you would notice how he automatically knew that the weapon was on the way to breaking, and quickly decided to give him half, trying to please him. but Gang knows that 110k he made was for free from a broken wep... so yes, a scammer can come in all shapes and sizes Big Grin.

3)

I agree that we have to make some other weapons come into play, ill try using the weapons i didnt use much, like long spear n such which should b great weapons of vanq. there seems to b that bardiches are the most used weapons, and HONESTLY, seems to b the ONLY weapon to have...

Although I know the hally is good, war hammer is good... those r the only other 2 weapons worth using... would b good to have some other weapons balanced out... depending on the hit speed/dmg ratio... hallys r great but if a bardiche is swinging faster, always hitting around 40, than its hard to get a hit off.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

I never understood why we dont have silver Bow, Cross Bow and Heavy Cross Bow.

On my mind silver weapons are for hunt, but they dont drop the most usefull wepons for hunt, the ranged I mentioned above.

Pls, if someone in staff reading it, ADD Silver ranged wepons, Like a +25 Vanq Havy Crossbow gonna be super and worth something for sell....

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Seriously, if you think Dark Guardian its not worth to kill then just DONT KILL IT!!!
Ive never killed it because of all comments... I can EASILY make 70-80k an hour plus few vanqs!
I had a +20 bard yesterday and a +20 bard today and +20 hally.
There MANY other things to kill, many other spots... go look for TMAPS! Thats what I do!
Go look for MiBs, go drop some mystic fishing nets.!!
Omg, for god sake!
Thinkkk! THERE ARE PLENTY OF MONSTERS THAT ARE WORTH TO KILL IN THE WORLD! GO KILL THEM!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hate Wrote:There are way too many imature people flaming at the forum for us to ban every single person who flames a little. There for we have a bit of a bigger tolerance level here. However we still don't "allow" people to flame freely, if you do you will be warned, if you continue you will be banned for a certain amount of time.

However in-game we have very strict rules and those are ment to be followed. Roleplayers need to be able to enjoy the game the way they play it, so if people break those rules we have certain jailtimes which we will use on anybody whose breaking those rules.

Plus it's not like we jail players in-game either for acting the way Lederoil's acting on the forum, that kind of provokation is pretty much what makes you dislike each other and that calls for more ganking, so we (or at least I) actually support a lil flaming, as long as it does not ruin the gameplay for roleplayers and as long as it is on even terms.

Keep in mind that that's just my personal opinion.

Regards,
Hate

makes no sense how your allowed to flame on fourms when forums is more of a public and polite place rather than in game where the ganks/tours and backstabs go down trashtalk is a part of the game this rule is treated way to heavily like when i was jailed for 19 hours for nothing, even taran said i was handled way to harshly and a simple sqeultch would be enough

smoke Wrote:makes no sense how your allowed to flame on fourms when forums is more of a public and polite place rather than in game where the ganks/tours and backstabs go down trashtalk is a part of the game this rule is treated way to heavily like when i was jailed for 19 hours for nothing, even taran said i was handled way to harshly and a simple sqeultch would be enough

I'm not "allowing" it anywhere. I'm just saying that both in-game and on forums people flame, and it's accepted to a certain degree. What you did that day was in my eyes far worse than trashtalking a lil tho. I'm not going to start another debate with you about that though, but I think that what you did deserved a day in jail, and I guess Shade did as well, no matter if Taran thinks you were treated too harshly or not.

Anyways, what I was trying to say was not that it should be allowed to flame people at forums, what I was trying to say was that a lil flaming at the forums is pretty "accepted" as long as it does not go too far, I mean you of all people should know this, you were one of the people I thought about when I refered to that others have been flaming a lot in the past without getting banned.

Regards,
Hate

Hate I encourage you to look at the majority of Lederoil's posts and ask yourself if you think that is a "little" bit of flaming.

I think the majority would say otherwise.

Hate Wrote:I'm not "allowing" it anywhere. I'm just saying that both in-game and on forums people flame, and it's accepted to a certain degree. What you did that day was in my eyes far worse than trashtalking a lil tho. I'm not going to start another debate with you about that though, but I think that what you did deserved a day in jail, and I guess Shade did as well, no matter if Taran thinks you were treated too harshly or not.

Anyways, what I was trying to say was not that it should be allowed to flame people at forums, what I was trying to say was that a lil flaming at the forums is pretty "accepted" as long as it does not go too far, I mean you of all people should know this, you were one of the people I thought about when I refered to that others have been flaming a lot in the past without getting banned.

Regards,
Hate

didn't do anything wrong exposing another mortals mortal character with a macro with delay, if he felted exposed or harassed thats too bad because theres no rule saying im not allowed to expose another mortals, mortal character

heres the definition of harassment so that i can properly explain how i did nothing wrong

"Harassment covers a wide range of offensive behaviour. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset. In the legal sense, it is behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing. Sexual harassment refers to persistent and unwanted sexual advances, typically in the workplace, where the consequences of refusing are potentially very disadvantageous to the victim."

So I may have upset ronald but I don't care because I didn't do anything wrong because theres no such rule saying im not allowed to expose ronald as another mortal. So he should be mad at himself for leaving big enough clues to letting me figure out who his other character is.

Personally I don't know what you find that i did far worse did it effect you in any way GM Hate? please explain.

smoke Wrote:didn't do anything wrong exposing another mortals mortal character with a macro with delay, if he felted exposed or harassed thats too bad because theres no rule saying im not allowed to expose another mortals, mortal character

heres the definition of harassment so that i can properly explain how i did nothing wrong

"Harassment covers a wide range of offensive behaviour. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset. In the legal sense, it is behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing. Sexual harassment refers to persistent and unwanted sexual advances, typically in the workplace, where the consequences of refusing are potentially very disadvantageous to the victim."

So I may have upset ronald but I don't care because I didn't do anything wrong because theres no such rule saying im not allowed to expose ronald as another mortal. So he should be mad at himself for leaving big enough clues to letting me figure out who his other character is.

Personally I don't know what you find that i did far worse did it effect you in any way GM Hate? please explain.

Does it have to affect me to be a "far worse" thing than saying "you suck" for example? Trying to expose somebodys elses mortals or making a spam to try and expose the other characters mortals to everybody around him is most likely going to upset Ronald, and that is harassment. Sure it may not be a rule saying "you can't expose other characters mortals", but what you did is covered by the harassment rule alone. You yourself quoted what harassment is, so you should know that this could very well be considered harassment, and I think what you did was a lot more "evil" and harassmentish than saying "you suck, lets duel in ocllo". Trying to expose another persons mortals and setting a spam on it is far more harassment in my eyes than saying "you suck, lets go ocllo". That's all I'm saying.

Regards,
Hate

Hate Wrote:Does it have to affect me to be a "far worse" thing than saying "you suck" for example? Trying to expose somebodys elses mortals or making a spam to try and expose the other characters mortals to everybody around him is most likely going to upset Ronald, and that is harassment. Sure it may not be a rule saying "you can't expose other characters mortals", but what you did is covered by the harassment rule alone. You yourself quoted what harassment is, so you should know that this could very well be considered harassment, and I think what you did was a lot more "evil" and harassmentish than saying "you suck, lets duel in ocllo". Trying to expose another persons mortals and setting a spam on it is far more harassment in my eyes than saying "you suck, lets go ocllo". That's all I'm saying.

Regards,
Hate

so basically because you don't like the fact that i exposed ronald as other players you don't like it? I don't like a lot of things people do like kill me for example but it's not harassment because it disturbs me it's part of the game so that's a silly exuse that you got there Smile I simply added a delay and exposed his other characters which is completely normal so if hes upset that sucks but i did nothing wrong