Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Im Calling all Vampires !!!

My brothers, if you cant see your guild name no worries... Please find Zero than he ll add you guild again...
Bloody Regards all my brothers....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I shall look for Zero my vampire brother..
Thank you for sharing this important information with your fellow vampires.. we appreciate it a lot..

Bloody regards..
Ronald

You Welcome My Brother...
*Salute*
And my other vampire brothers we ll waiting you for re-recruiting...
Bloody Regards...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Vampires, we will see you on the flip side

bloody regards... to all your brothers..
Silverwolf

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

You guys Rp bad... why are u guys always out in the day... fail.... are u guys a bunch of blades??? ( for you stupid ppl.. google blade)

How about mind your own buisness, we have weather filtered you jackass. Makes it easier to see. You want us to only play when its night time according to server time? or do you want us to play only when it is night time in our timezones? Douchebag.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

who is that dude?

I always laugh a little when I see the names of some of these people in RP guilds. It totally ruins it for me. I think it's funny to be a vampire named Papa Smurf. I guess it can't be worse than Bongwater and the "Soulless Ones". These people obviously didn't have RP in mind when creating their names.

I normally wouldn't post in a thread like this but it was already derailed. :lol:

Papa Smurf Wrote:How about mind your own buisness, we have weather filtered you jackass. Makes it easier to see. You want us to only play when its night time according to server time? or do you want us to play only when it is night time in our timezones? Douchebag.

Um how bout u play when its dark? and be good vampires? :badgrin:

n LoL at you? a smurf vampire?

[Image: vampire-smurf.jpg]

hey whoever u are sweetypie u should know that 2 forum accounts aren't allowed....i mean u just registered an all....

if not well than i guess my question would be who r u?

There's no rule saying you cant have multiple forum accounts.

really? I thought it wasn't...

so wait ppl can create 2nd accounts and talk smack? I'm just saying because that's what it seems like here....