Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Red's Vendor!

By popular demand I am putting up a vendor even though it is a pain in my ass to do so.. So be grateful and buy my stuff!

Also these prices are subject to change based off of the current status of the economy. I'm trying to go a bit cheaper on everything right now to help people get going. So if i notice that things are too expensive then prices will be lowered slightly; Vice versa if things are selling quickly prices may rise slightly

Potion prices however will always stay the same. Any lower and i will not be making any profit at all for my time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SALES PRICES

POTIONS:

250 TM = 60k
100 TM = 30k
50 TM = 20k

250 GH = 50k
100 GH = 20k
50 GH = 15k

WEAPONS:

Supreme 2 Handed Power = 15k
Eminent 2 handed Power = 10k
All other 2 handed power = 5k

Supreme 1 handed Power = 10k
Eminent 1 handed Power = 7k
All other 1 handed power = 4k

ARMOR (per piece) :

Invul chainmail = 8k
Invul ringmail = 7k
Invul studded = 6k
invul leather = 5k

LOOT BAG:

All loot taken will be put in the loot bag and sold for 50-75% off.. unless i want it. If i kill you and you want your stuff back buy it cheap! (I will try to stock the loot bag nightly)

TEST YOUR LUCK:

I will have 4 locked boxes each selling for 50k. One will have 100k and the rest 1gp. I will try to restock this everytime i notice the 100k has been bought.

This vendor is not up yet, currently getting potions stocked. It should be up in the next day or two, i will post the name when i know it.

Stop tempting me with the gamble style buy-a-box-win-100k. Soh think j'Ill pick that over slots?! well..maybe!