Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Request] Hunting guide

Yo!

I'd like to request a hunting guide that tells what the different monsters (the ones worth killing) drop, where to find them and how hard they are (i.e. if you could kill them alone or not).

Thank you sir!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

great idea, i'd like to know aswell.

I know fable did one but I'm sure there's many more mobs out there and ones that drop more.

Well, I think you guys are asking for too much Tongue!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

lol why so people dont show us where you hunt so you can't die? :p

We wouldnt be that dumb.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

why not? i mean we share a good pvp guide and tips on what to do, pvm'ers should do the same back.

example if i ever hunt all i do is extreme dragons cuz #1: I have no runes to anywhere else besides deceit #2 No idea what's worth killing/where to find it.

how do u expect people to pvm if they don't know where to go/what mobs drop what.

PvM and PvP are opposite, you guys want more people to PvP, we want less people to PvM Smile!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hiroshima Wrote:PvM and PvP are opposite, you guys want more people to PvP, we want less people to PvM Smile!

Haha, he's got a point there! Plus you can always explore when to learn the good monsters. Once you go through a dungeon and realize there's nothing there you won't go back. It's a bit harder to learn from your mistakes in PvP (imo) then to realize a dungeon is empty.

That said, it would be nice to know some better hunting spots then random monsters I run into and think are worth my time.

if that's the case i won't help ppl with pvp knowledge.

seriously don't expect to just receive knowledge without sharing.

I am no PvM guru but I do know that Destard has a few monsters with good drops. The crypt keeper almost always drops a vanq.

Herod[PoD] from IN1

Maximus[Nazgul] from Flint Hills

I was hoping for some knowledge that wasn't in Fable's Guide.

However i'm not trying to be mean and thank you for your contribution Epistemology

LudaKrishna Wrote:if that's the case i won't help ppl with pvp knowledge.

Who would ever ask you for PVP knowledge? Smile and like there isn't enough players to ask who would give the same information you would and could anyways...

[Image: sigpicc123.png]