Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Static Auction: Britain

Lederoil is seriously out of control. Somebody ban that guy. Hes been harrassing me ever since I've joined this server. His comments on the forums are blatant examples of harassment. I am completely offended by this. Infact when I read the post I had to take a time out. I went and talked to my friends about it. We had a conversation about stereotyping. I even drove up to my mothers house to express my feelings. I feel very disturbed and violated. It has caused me so much grief over these passed days. I even question whether my life is worth living anymore. What Lederoil has done to me is inexcusable. If he is not punished then justice has not been served. I will not stand by and watch some crazy guy with a floppy hat make fun of me from where I live. It is prejudice and its wrong. If staff do not ban him, then they are infact endorsing stereotyping and prejudism. I do not think the staff would want to be held responsible for this. The obvious solution is ban Lederoil. He has been given multiple warnings and he has not ceased to emit disturbing messages.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.. BAN THE GUY!!!! :icon_twisted:

I just cant stop crying from how he has hurt me.

Slaethin Wrote:Lederoil is seriously out of control. Somebody ban that guy. Hes been harrassing me ever since I've joined this server. His comments on the forums are blatant examples of harassment. I am completely offended by this. Infact when I read the post I had to take a time out. I went and talked to my friends about it. We had a conversation about stereotyping. I even drove up to my mothers house to express my feelings. I feel very disturbed and violated. It has caused me so much grief over these passed days. I even question whether my life is worth living anymore. What Lederoil has done to me is inexcusable. If he is not punished then justice has not been served. I will not stand by and watch some crazy guy with a floppy hat make fun of me from where I live. It is prejudice and its wrong. If staff do not ban him, then they are infact endorsing stereotyping and prejudism. I do not think the staff would want to be held responsible for this. The obvious solution is ban Lederoil. He has been given multiple warnings and he has not ceased to emit disturbing messages.

wtf?

Slaethin + Smoke = super tards

Herod[PoD] from IN1

Maximus[Nazgul] from Flint Hills

Slaethin Wrote:Lederoil is seriously out of control. Somebody ban that guy. Hes been harrassing me ever since I've joined this server. His comments on the forums are blatant examples of harassment. I am completely offended by this. Infact when I read the post I had to take a time out. I went and talked to my friends about it. We had a conversation about stereotyping. I even drove up to my mothers house to express my feelings. I feel very disturbed and violated. It has caused me so much grief over these passed days. I even question whether my life is worth living anymore. What Lederoil has done to me is inexcusable. If he is not punished then justice has not been served. I will not stand by and watch some crazy guy with a floppy hat make fun of me from where I live. It is prejudice and its wrong. If staff do not ban him, then they are infact endorsing stereotyping and prejudism. I do not think the staff would want to be held responsible for this. The obvious solution is ban Lederoil. He has been given multiple warnings and he has not ceased to emit disturbing messages.

Are you serious Slaethin? :eek:

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Yeah this is an auction thread not highschool hallways between class.
Thread closed.