Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Razor Fishing macro?

Anyone have a fishing macro that works? Doesn't have to do anything special just want to gain fishing skill to gm. Easy uo doesn't work anymore with the new update Sad

Thanks for any help in advance,

Murry

[Image: pon2.gif]

How intense of a macro do you want it to be? I could make one up for you depending on what you want it to do...

well the perfect macro would be one that fish's until done move the boat fish more if you pull up a serpant it kills and loots it and puts the loot in the hold on boat and heals you then fish's some more Tongue
But I would be happy to have one that just fish's and hides and I guess maybe heals in case I pull up a serphant.
Anything to just safely gain fishing is great so whatever you can do is better then sitting here and spending a hour to gain .2 in fishing manually.

I think that's more then I can do with Razor dude. I could make it fish a spot until it's empty then move the boat ahead, but I can't make it fight monsters for ya, sorry.

That's fine. If you can have it fish and move boat that would be great.

Alright, I'm waiting to fight in the 1v1 rep right now so I'll do it for you after and post it.

Ok sounds good. Thanks.

Alright here is the fishing macro. I figured since I was making it I may as well make a full post like I've done for some other skills.