Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Training Combats

If you are looting 2k aids off people, why are you complaining lol?

As I said before, I didn't lose hundreds of aids GMing healing from 0, but if someone is worried about that, GM healing before you work on your combats. It might take a little while longer overall since you're not training two skills at once but if it makes you feel safer it's worth it.

Like pink dragon said, you can use the water trough to wash your bloody aids (my posted macro will even do that for your as you run low on clean aids), and if you're fighting a NPC that's too far from the trough to wash your aids in, buy a pitcher of water from an NPC in Britain and wash your aids in that.

Another thing that's been happening to people in the Mercenary Camp: Thieves come in and slowly steal all their bandages and they die because they have no clean ones left.

TBH, I'm surprised that noone that I've snooped on has used the most simple thief-combating strategy there is: Put your reagents, bandages, potions, scrolls, etc into a pouch, place a newbied spell book on top of the pouch.

They can't lift the spell-book to snoop the pouch without making very specialized scripts. Plus, to discover that the pouch is there, they have to try to lift the spell book and peek under it, and since it's not movable to them, their client is going to freeze up.

Put the pounch under the NB book and put a NB robe on top of the book.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I tried snooping people there and failed 20 times in a row and I have GM snooping... I was beginning to think it wasn't enabled...

Eru Wrote:Plus, to discover that the pouch is there, they have to try to lift the spell book and peek under it, and since it's not movable to them, their client is going to freeze up.

Aham.... So that's the super annoying freeze thing everyone experiment and that super annoying freeze thing that makes many macros fail ¬¬
Can't this be changed in any way? Sad

LET'S OFFTOPIC!!!! :o