Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Item Stones

Removing Reg Stones won't solve anything. There should be more Reg Stones if anything. Just UP the price alittle. Regs are needed quick sometimes, it will take a HUGE toll on the ganking and since its starting up finally, thats the last thing that we want.... Just leave it as is.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Hey, you're all forgetting one key statement and I'm sort've upset that no one has mentioned that, "RABBI SAMILD IS A FXCKING HAXOR! HE HAS FREE MONIES THROUGH HIS GM ACCOUNT!!"

And btw, I'd jump in Ms. Fox's bandwagon xD

Lowering reagent weight - excellent idea.

so bacially everyone agrees on these 2 things

-regs costing more from the stone not the npcs
-lowering reg weight

yea I'd say that about sums up what we've learned here

You guys honestly think lowering the regs weight is a good idea? I heard someone in this post say they carry 400 of each reg when they duel. That means they have 3200 regs on them at once? Thats not very realistic to begin with and now you want to makeit so you can carry even more? I mean I know that PvP is very dominant here but please don't make everything catered to it. This is a RP/PvP shard and I for one would like to see more things start being catered to RP side of the shard.

Herod[PoD] from IN1

Maximus[Nazgul] from Flint Hills

um u can then carry more regs to hunt also, how does carrying more regs only help pvpers? it helps everyone...

Epistemology Wrote:You guys honestly think lowering the regs weight is a good idea? I heard someone in this post say they carry 400 of each reg when they duel. That means they have 3200 regs on them at once? Thats not very realistic to begin with and now you want to makeit so you can carry even more? I mean I know that PvP is very dominant here but please don't make everything catered to it. This is a RP/PvP shard and I for one would like to see more things start being catered to RP side of the shard.

yeah it is a PvP/rp shard but the PvP was promissed to xuo so stop using that as an exuse to change the pvp theres tons of stuff that's not realistic to the game such as mining because you can't carry that much iron or ore to begin with eitehr you think their going to change everything around because just one person doesn't like it?

try making mining even harder than it is youll see even the pve people will start to hate you

Rabbi Samild Wrote:yea I'd say that about sums up what we've learned here

And megan fox is hot Wink

Epistemology Wrote:You guys honestly think lowering the regs weight is a good idea? I heard someone in this post say they carry 400 of each reg when they duel. That means they have 3200 regs on them at once? Thats not very realistic to begin with and now you want to makeit so you can carry even more? I mean I know that PvP is very dominant here but please don't make everything catered to it. This is a RP/PvP shard and I for one would like to see more things start being catered to RP side of the shard.

You're taking my 400 reg example out of context. It was simply to show that reg stones are needed so you DON'T need to carry 400 regs because you'll practically be over weight with regs alone. Furthermore, who cares if people carry more regs? Means you need to be more careful and have a bigger risk of dieing out in the world, which also means better rewards for pkers.

smoke Wrote:
Epistemology Wrote:Kegs still have good uses, makes GM'in Alchemy easier!
kegs have no uses anymore stackable pots can hold huge amounts of pots, and you still pay for the bottle to make the mana pot so it costs extra to buy kegs for your mana pots if you think about it

Not really, because when you put a potion in a keg you keep the bottle. Therefore if you use a keg to store your pots as you train alchemy you need less bottles.

Eighty Swords Wrote:And megan fox is hot Wink

You're taking my 400 reg example out of context. It was simply to show that reg stones are needed so you DON'T need to carry 400 regs because you'll practically be over weight with regs alone. Furthermore, who cares if people carry more regs? Means you need to be more careful and have a bigger risk of dieing out in the world, which also means better rewards for pkers.

Not really, because when you put a potion in a keg you keep the bottle. Therefore if you use a keg to store your pots as you train alchemy you need less bottles.

yeah but kegs cost iron/logs/regs so in the end you pay more or the same

I am not trying to change the PvP system at all, I am trying to suggest ideas that would increase the amount of work/activity that players would have to do to achieve things in game. The idea of removing the reg stone has nothing to do with changing the PvP system, it just makes people have to do more to achieve whatever is they are going after. It also creates more oppurtunity for players to make money. Lowering the weight of regs is an unnecesary adjustment in my eyes. I am by no way saying don't do it I just think it is unnecessary.

Eighty I wasn't quoting you on the reg thing, I think it was Gang-Bang or Scare that mentioned having alot of regs on them.

Herod[PoD] from IN1

smoke Wrote:yeah but kegs cost iron/logs/regs so in the end you pay more or the same

I said it made it easier, not cheaper.

Herod[PoD] from IN1

OH YEA, AND MS. FOX IS A HOTTIE xD