Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cant login to INX

That's because you need to have a decrypted client to connect. If you just use the regular client you cannot login since that's encrypted.

You could get one of the Injection clients on the website though, I think those are decrypted. Or you could download ConnectUO and connect through that, it also decrypts the client.

You have just been written into my little pink book of people i love

Hi, Ive been playing Uo at my girlfriends house on your server and I went to my friends house the other day and installed the game on his computer and tryed to login my account in and it told me I was using multiple accounts and booted me. My friend wants to play and create his own account but now when he creates his account and password it autologs onto my accounts chacter list and wont let him on the server. Can someone please help.

dalemurray Wrote:Hi, Ive been playing Uo at my girlfriends house on your server and I went to my friends house the other day and installed the game on his computer and tryed to login my account in and it told me I was using multiple accounts and booted me. My friend wants to play and create his own account but now when he creates his account and password it autologs onto my accounts chacter list and wont let him on the server. Can someone please help.

Page in-game and a Seer or higher can set your characters to allow multi-clienting. Smile

dalemurray Wrote:Hi, Ive been playing Uo at my girlfriends house on your server and I went to my friends house the other day and installed the game on his computer and tryed to login my account in and it told me I was using multiple accounts and booted me. My friend wants to play and create his own account but now when he creates his account and password it autologs onto my accounts chacter list and wont let him on the server. Can someone please help.

You need to log on 1 acc, page for a GM to enable multi acc for your IP.

Just if you have more than 1 person playing in same conection.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!