Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

** Closing down server for 24 hours today**

Just a reminder to everyone:

Today (Saturday) I closed down the server. It will be closed for 24 for hours and then be opened again at 11 am GMT on Sunday, this time out of Beta. You can see exactly when it opens on the counter on the website.
As stated before, everyone will be able to get gift packages for the first 48 hours. Just page ingame and staff will help you.

Perfect timing Taran! I should be out snowboarding tomorrow! Smile

Taran, whom should I email with the IP thing?
We are 3 players in 2 computers.
Me, Kepi and Blake

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

You can page in-game for that

im out tomorrow anyways so i won't mind it too much but at night ill cry my self to sleep

smoke Wrote:im out tomorrow anyways so i won't mind it too much but at night ill cry my self to sleep

Don't be frightened by the bright sun! :p

Eighty Swords Wrote:Don't be frightened by the bright sun! :p

and thats suppose to mean?

It's a joke about how you said 'im out tomorrow'... as in you aren't outside often and could be scared by the bright sun... *sigh* my intelligence isn't appreciated here.

Nah it's not your intelligence, it was just a GOOD Joke!..
But i guess Smoke just don't want to understand it, because he isn't going out that much. Come one Smoke, YOU CAN WALK OUTSIDE!

Eighty Swords Wrote:It's a joke about how you said 'im out tomorrow'... as in you aren't outside often and could be scared by the bright sun... *sigh* my intelligence isn't appreciated here.

yes because i'm on the pc all the time lol DL I don't even play that much anymore but think as you wish after all this is the internet.

Is the .gift command working?

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

No you will have to page now to get gifts instead due to players trying to get the gift package more than once.