Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Question/statement

Can the GMs cut the crap? If I don't want to be captian I don't have to be forced to be one i'm not good so i'm telling you to cut it out instead of making a rule that i have to i have to be a captian i can refuse it

next time ill contact taran, this way its easier for all GMs to see this

If i want to be a captian ill ask to be one

Sad

Maybe it's time for you to stop making everything to such a big deal, huh? :lol:

Why you're being chosen as a captain has more to do with the fact you know who's good and who's not. It's just a way to make even teams, maybe you could try to stand up for that small favor to help the event out.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote:Sad

Maybe it's time for you to stop making everything to such a big deal, huh? :lol:

how about you be a captian every single tour

I wasn't there so I don't know the whole story but if I felt like teams wouldn't be fair unless I made certain people captain, I would pick those certain people. Really when you join an event you have to accept the judgment calls of the staff team.

I mean it'd be one thing to say I don't want to join the event and them putting you in anyway but arguing about who is captain is no different from arguing about which team you are on.

Ultimately it is up to the staff to decide the rules of the events they host. So long as they aren't forcing you into the event, I see no problem here.

Another thing is that you dont have to threat the GMs by telling them you are going to call Taran.
They have their own personal rules and you need to accept them in order to participate

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

you dont make up new rules as you go, i have the right to choose if i want to be a captian or not if everyone had different rules there would be favortism and all sorts of problem

you are not allowed to force someone to be a captian i don't care whose event it is stop making up silly rules because you have power people will learn whose good on the shard eventually thats not my problem and im not going to suffer becasue of it

ppl can refuse to be captain is my position

When you enter an event you will obey the staff's rules.
The staff member hosting the event has the final decision in how the event shall be played.
If you do not like the rules or style of gameplay, simply ask to be removed and you shall be.
The staff team knows best.

It is as simple as that.

You can't say things like "you don't make up rules as you go" because we can do that and often do. Like the other day I let you in an event after it was closed. Following a set rule structure would have not allowed me to do that. I basically made a judgment call as the event was going, deciding to let you in broke that rule structure that you have made up in your mind but you were fine with that.

Don't question the staff team or complain for no good reason about them when they take their free time to spend on you and all the other players.

Ultimately, refusing to play a certain way should really exclude you from an event. Be thankful for the effort the staff put in instead of being angry because it didn't play out the way you planned.

Shade Wrote:When you enter an event you will obey the staff's rules.
The staff member hosting the event has the final decision in how the event shall be played.
If you do not like the rules or style of gameplay, simply ask to be removed and you shall be.
The staff team knows best.

It is as simple as that.

You can't say things like "you don't make up rules as you go" because we can do that and often do. Like the other day I let you in an event after it was closed. Following a set rule structure would have not allowed me to do that. I basically made a judgment call as the event was going, deciding to let you in broke that rule structure that you have made up in your mind but you were fine with that.

Don't question the staff team or complain for no good reason about them when they take their free time to spend on you and all the other players.

Ultimately, refusing to play a certain way should really exclude you from an event. Be thankful for the effort the staff put in instead of being angry because it didn't play out the way you planned.

I'm not going to be blackmailed into joining tours by being forced to be a captian thats stupid and ridiculous, and theres rules on how late people can join or play depending rep = if 50 percent or more of team you can still join and if reg it has to be first round still

I'm 100% sure maka would agree with me on this that someone SHOULD not be forced to be a captian so no thanks if i don't want to be a captian i won't pick players if they force me to be one

So you're going to exlude me from a tour because I don't want to be a captian LOL? what kind of blackmail is that it's harassment towards the player there buddy forcing him into something he doesn't want to do "physical harassment"

I want to play in the tours, I just don't want to be captian get over it. Theres other players who are just as capable as I am to know and choose a good team

Smoke, from my understanding rules like that are set by event operator. All I wanted is teams to be equally good. I thought I'll choose the captains that are decent in PvP and been around for quite long time, so they know who to pick. I didn't change any rules of the tournament itself, it was held just like any other 1vs1 replacement.
Also, when you started to complain I replaced you with another captain, although like Shade said I didn't have to do that.

Promoe Wrote:Smoke, from my understanding rules like that are set by event operator. All I wanted is teams to be equally good. I thought I'll choose the captains that are decent in PvP and been around for quite long time, so they know who to pick. I didn't change any rules of the tournament itself, it was held just like any other 1vs1 replacement.
Also, when you started to complain I replaced you with another captain, although like Shade said I didn't have to do that.

I have the choice if I want to be captian or not and I wasn't directing this post at you it's GMs in general they always choose me to be captian and it's getting old even gang bang refuses to be captian more often now let the other players get a chance to figure out for them selves who is good or not, they might just want to choose there guildies as well no harm in that

shade yes when we enter a tour it is the operating staff's rules i agree.

but no offense being captain over and over again is pretty annoying, u can't force a player to be something he doesn't want to be. it'd be like u have gm's telling ppl on a ctf team to defend and which players to attack.

as far as captains are concerned, yes it is for balanced teams but damn choose new ppl, it's annoying being a captain every event.