Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So whos from xuo and whos from imagine nation?

[SIZE="3"]I've got some sparetime atm, and most people are sleeping at IN-X, so I think I'll join up with the rest of you and write my UO-lifestory, which shards I've played, and which names I've used. Happy reading! Wink[/SIZE]

Started out at Nòvus Opiate, seems like 100 years ago, about the time they split Nóvus into two servers.

Joined up with friends at XUO when Nóvus died, played there but switched to Alphanine due to that it had a fairly similar pvp-style and way more clients at that time (XUOs host Mark couldn't handle more than 30 clients without lagging so it was pointless to wait for thatone to get big anyway).

Switched to Corefailure there for a while after Alphanine, dunno in which order it was, but it was a great place to be at that time, still got a few of my best UO memories from corefailure.

Played and staffed at Jakkos old server The Centre for a while, it had a good host and some real nice players, the pvp was pretty good too and the world was nice.

Went back to XUO when Jakko (admin of The Centre) and Bakou (admin of XUO) merged to form XUO 2 - great host & great shard. Played here for a long long time, great players, great shard, great connection, lots of clients, lots of fun!

Opened Noir Genre with a friend and admined and developed that shard for a long time, it went through 3 versions during this time. I would say Noir Genre was a nice place to be as well, lots of players, pretty much same PvP as XUO, a good connection, and lots of activity! It was fun, good memories from there as well :]

Went back to XUO to try out the new RunUO-version of it (RunXUO), it was nice but they had too much RunUO-influences in that version of XUO tho. Played and staffed here for a looong looong time, but was a lil sick and tired of the none-sphere feeling so I joined up with some friends to adminstrate over ONO (old Nóvus opiate). Stayed there for quite some time.

Maka later decided to open up the next version of XUO (refered to by me as "Makas XUO"), this time on RunUO but with a sphere feeling and lots of fun! Also one of the greatest shards I've played since I began playing UO.

Followed with XUO when it merged with Imagine Nation, to form Imagine Nation : Xtreme! and here I am now :]

[SIZE="3"]Names over the years (that I can remember):[/SIZE]
Ztoke (Nóvus, XUO, RunXUO & Alphanine), DaRkAnGeL (Corefailure), FeaR (The Centre), Angel (ONO), Angel, God & other names (Noir Genre), sAdNoOb (XUO), Omega (one out of two, at RunXUO & Makas XUO), also had a whole bunch of alt-chars during the years, can't remember all those names tho, so I'll just avoid trying to do that.

Ah well, that's probably it! I hope u had fun during that trip down memory lane with me Wink

Regards,
Hate

got the NOS acct from my friend right b4 they splited it to 2 servers
then a9,xuo,corefailure. Then i quited uo for like 3 or more years (RL+dota) and now im back hoping to see here some ppl playing =)

XUO2 (Jakko`s XUO), XUO3 (RunXUO), XUO4 (Makas XUO) and now playing IN-X

[Image: supernatural.gif]

Ok let's see I played IN1 for about 4 years, left when it closed and joined a shard called Santiago.

IN= Davis ,I was in alot of guilds when IN first started so its hard to remember alot of the names so heres what i can remember [Hidden] [Virtue] [Spawn] [Black knights] and was in [VvV]-[Acolyte] for the longest time.

Balthor, [PoD] [Daemon] [Vampire] and then ended the shard in [RVG] when it was owned by Machelia and became a more formal pvp order guild.

IN-X= Pratorian , [Daemon] [Ministry] and now the last guild i will ever be in [Lost Boys]

I might have posted this on here awhile back but what the hell ill post it again. I played IN1 and IN2 for a good 3 years, got into IN1 about 2 years in so i wasn't around as long as most but i did spend a long time there.

IN1: Cytrick i was in Woodland Merchant at first, then a few other guilds like Daemon, Arcane, and man i can't even remember most of the guilds its been so dam long. I was also Reign from the Black Knights when their story started.

IN2: Rizzit [BoL], i actually gave Jared my house and guild stone when i "quit" for like 5 months which he started BoL with and then i joined up once i returned. I did enjoy those days although i wasn't nearly the PvPer Jared and Kleant were, got killed a lot for being in a guild with them lol

IN1,2,R... RainFall ,Gragoznarn, Quazam Modrad [DoH] [PoD]

Darkness crush me down like edge of broken dreams.
Sylph winds blows hard and painful, frozen my soul.
Lightning strike down ripping flesh of my bones.
Rain unforgivingly wash away my hope for tomorrow.
Sound of storm echoes die and the end silence.... .