Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog for the new server

Updated to the latest RunUO distro SVN version (497)

This is what will affect us:

• Vendor Look/Browse/View will now work properly
  • Unbonded pets should logout too
  • Proper party fame/karma sharing
  • Guild Alliance/War update bug fixed
  • Greater mongbats will now be recognised as quest objectives
  • Pets follow speed corrected
  • Missing food property if eggs, in animal lore gump
  • Pets will follow after an attack is completed.
  • Hides should not be scissored whilst still on the corpse
  • PlayerVendors will correctly send update packets to the client when hair is changed
  • Corrections to house sign gump
  • Pet "guarding" system message added
  • Giant toads should be aggressive
  • Every tamable pet with Poisoning skill can train Poisoning up to 100 skill

Taran Wrote:
  • Unbonded pets should logout too

What that means?

Like if you unmount your hourse and logout you and the horse gonna log out?

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I wondered that too, so I tested it. But it seems to work the same way as before.
I guess when you were mounted and logged out before the mount didn't really log out or something.

but what happens if you lose a mount and its wandering somewhere and you can never find it so you have +1 animal as a master and eventually you cant horse anymore

We dont have max amount of pet.

And the horse dont take more than a day to release from you.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

Ryuuku Wrote:We dont have max amount of pet.

And the horse dont take more than a day to release from you.

really? damn deamons can really pwn then lol i remember back in the day it was something like 4-5 deamons limited

smoke Wrote:really? damn deamons can really pwn then lol i remember back in the day it was something like 4-5 deamons limited

Maybe they limited just the daemons here, but im pretty sure animals and others summons you can do the amount you want.

But I dont remember having problem to cast alot daemons in places like emerald stang.

No limit to how many summons you can have, besides mana and time restrictions of course. So long as mass dispel works, there shouldn't ever be a limit in my opinion.

Shade Wrote:No limit to how many summons you can have, besides mana and time restrictions of course. So long as mass dispel works, there shouldn't ever be a limit in my opinion.

*Agreed*

• You now only have to step on a dropped flag in CTF to pick it up or return it to home. You still have to doubleclick it to steal it from the opponent's home though.
  • Fixed a hitching post crash
  • When a player that carries the CTFflag is kicked from a CTF the flag returns to the home location.
  • Fixed crash issue if a player deleted their char while in an event
  • For staff: NPC speech is now filtered in HearAll
  • Fishing Bait can now be made through the cooking skill
  • Increased the gold drop on Ancient Wyrm
  • Increased the gold drop slightly on low end mobs like frost elves etc.
  • Adjusted loots on some Mobiles
  • Added a new tamable mount - Young Nightmare
  • Fixed several issues that occured during distro update
  • The text timer when taming is now stopped if you cannot continue taming it due to no los etc.
  • Since only one account per player is allowed you can no longer be logged in with 2 accounts at the same time. If you are on a shared connection you will have to page.
  • You can now doubleclick Wands to equip them
  • Added R/R/N Jewelry Deed to the reward stone
  • Fixed a crash with mounts that occured when I changed so friends can mount.
  • You no longer gain fame in duelstones where there is no fame loss.

Taran Wrote:
  • Added a new tamable mount - Young Nightmare

I can already see the path trough hell to tame it!Big Grin

Quote:Since only one account per player is allowed you can no longer be logged in with 2 accounts at the same time. If you are on a shared connection you will have to page.

um so what if I have friends over at my house and we're playing uo?