Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog for the new server

How can u try the connection rule when it prevents you from playing uo at your friends house or him at your house?

I am all for one account per player, but one account playing on one connection??? that is overboard.

Taran Wrote:Let's just try those two changes out for a while. If it doesn't work out we can always change it again.

End of that discussion.

sounds good

Ryuuku Wrote:I think the way Taran made it is better, most fair to everyone and new players who never entered CTF Arena to make a macro to pick it up.

I really wanted something changed to prevent those macros.

and whats that new player going to do with the flag if he picks up? he doesn't know how to play he could be standing in front of the flag and won't flag it like many players do. I mean i even try to help them out give them items and expalin games but I think it's too open for this change. Anyways I'll try it out like taran said and if it doesn't work out they can always change it back

LudaKrishna Wrote:How can u try the connection rule when it prevents you from playing uo at your friends house or him at your house?

I am all for one account per player, but one account playing on one connection??? that is overboard.

Like we said, page if you are going to have more than 1 account connecting from your IP. You will not have to page everytime you have a friend over, just the first time.

• Fixed a ton of static item glitches in the world.
  • Froze certain areas
  • Created new Pits
You can now download the new mul-files by using our INX Patcher or by manually downloading them from our website. This will be required tomorrow since the new Pits is frozen.

Taran Wrote:
  • Fixed a ton of static item glitches in the world.
  • Froze certain areas
  • Created new Pits
You can now download the new mul-files by using our INX Patcher or by manually downloading them from our website. This will be required tomorrow since the new Pits is frozen.

So we need a new mu-files ad login.cfg for server tomorrow?

Yep

yeah since we are unofficially going out of beta tomorow

- regards, Fable

Luda Krishna Wrote:I do agree though the macro is overused AND I even stated that LONG time ago when Ronald and Gang were using it.

However I think that stepping over the flag isn't the best of a solution for this.

Well, then tell us what's the best solution for this then?

If you don't have any better suggestion, you can't write this isn't the best solution, since you obviously can't know.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote:Well, then tell us what's the best solution for this then?

If you don't have any better suggestion, you can't write this isn't the best solution, since you obviously can't know.

i say we give the macro out publicy so that its even playing field but we should try it like taran said

why dont u guys assign a different id to the flag once captured from enemy n when u die with it n change the flag id when someone scores. dunno if that is possible but if u can remove tile info in minoc mines i think it might be possible...

having the ids randomized during the event, this way people cant get the ids and even during the event they will be randomized.

Taran Wrote:Added a new command .DisplayLocation (.DL). When enabled you can use .ShowPlayers or .SP to get a list of the players with .DL enabled and their location/coordinates.

Is .DL enabled by default for those that had .sam enabled at the time of the change or is it enabled by default for new players? .sam was by default disabled and you had to know about it to turn it on.

Taran Wrote:Enabled SE and ML artwork. You can now choose from more items when creating custom houses.

If I make a house, lock down a ton of items in it, then customize it to later add 1 wall piece do all items in the house get moved to the moving container? I had this happen to me once already and when I reported it I was told it's not a bug, which I guess it isn't, but it's a real hassle to replace hundreds of items just to make a small change. I can understand items that aren't locked down getting moved, or if I make a piece of wall over an item it getting moved, but other objects should stay where they are.

Taran Wrote:Changed real estate broker text to public overhead when he gives you money for your deed

Is the NPC between brit bank and the tinker shop to the north of brit bank a real estate broker? I tried talking to him a little while back and he didn't respond. I had to go to the carpentry shop in Minoc.

Taran Wrote:Basecreatures no longer talk unless they are human

Are lizardmen and orgs considered base creatures? I remember these guys always grunted or said nonsense to you. Orcs said stuff like "ouch that hurt!" or "you bad". Lizardmen just said random stuff.

Taran Wrote:You can now gate untamed creatures

Does that mean if I make a gate a untamed animal (say a sheep or chicken) can walk through it and end up in my house?

Taran Wrote:Removed the "chat is not currently supported" msg

Does this mean it is now supported? I tried it out today and it didn't do much. It opened a little window which I guess was supposed to have a list of channels and there were 3 buttons at the bottom; join, leave, and create. Nothing showed in the list, when I clicked the create button, the channel name I entered didn't show on the list and I didn't automatically join that channel. At least I don't think I did since the little window didn't change and the channel name didn't show in the list.

Taran Wrote:You now get 90% of the value back instead of 100% when demolishing custom houses.

If I remove a piece of wall or change it for another wall piece, do I get re-imbursed 90% of that wall piece and charged 100% on the new one? Or is it only when I demolish the house that I get 90% of it back?

Eighty is back ! Big Grin lol

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!