Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cant Connect

I have reinstalled uo, tried on another computer, and everything else but its stuck on verifying account, anybody got any ideas?

Did you do a fresh installation and patch to full? Try replacing the client.exe with the one that we have in the downloads section. That fixed my connection problems when I reinstalled. Tongue

I have done all that it is now two days later and i still cant login im telling you its something on your guy's end like my ip to the server.

i was also stuck on veryfying acc when i fully patched uo recently. i changed my client to the one we have in the downloads section and it works =) just write client1.exe on the one you have now or razor will direct you it instead of the other one from dl sections

- regards, Fable

Im using the one from the download section.

staff can't be online 24/7 they try to help as much as they can

- regards, Fable

Have you checked firewalls to unblock port 2593? Also routers may have a built in firewall.

Are you launching with Razor or Injection?

(I'm about to head home to visit my parents for a few days, so I'll be slow responding. Hopefully someone else can pick up.)

Eru thanks alot for your help it works now that the server has restarted. :] but thanks alot you have been extremely helpful.