Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Easy UO Script: Mining at Mt. Kendall

please do! I already found a minor bug that I'm correcting, please report them

After last server restart you have to update your mining scripts since all banks were changed. For this minoc script change %bankid to DMMRJMD

on my script I think you need to change bank type to 1074077416 I'll check that later and update the script on the dropbox

I tried DMMRJMD and 1074077416 and the container id of the bank when i open it and none of them work...

I'll change to the new bankbox

Morwen Wrote:I'll change to the new bankbox

Hey Morwen, any new update? still cant open my bankbox
Thanks

Yea, To open your bank box you need to insert the last object id not the container id into the banktype variable. I gmed mining before i realized this :/ Hope that helps.

Oh sorry I'm the everlasting lazy guy but yea if you do what Lamby says it should work...

Just checked and I had to change the bankType variable to 1073743769

Morwen Wrote:Oh sorry I'm the everlasting lazy guy but yea if you do what Lamby says it should work...

Just checked and I had to change the bankType variable to 1073743769

thanks again mate Wink

Im having problems with it he will mine one time then just walk around not mineing at all

Well I don't mine in Mt. Kendall, but if there are a lot of folks mining there then it could just be looking for a spot that has ore. Or sometimes it get's confused, in that case just dble click your pick and target the ground again it might take off then.

Any idea why I'm getting 'You can't reach that.' followed by 'That must be in your pack to use it' show up in UO when I run the script (Morwen's latest) now? It's been running fine for a few days now Sad