Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Easy UO Script: Mining at Mt. Kendall

solved Smile

Morwen you ****ing rule! Thanks again!

with that script you can get around 15k ingots a day depending how many hours your day has so in 3 weeks you should have enough ingots to gm bs

i also have a question i use razor but i dont know how i must use it or with what program..
need mining skills Tongue

hmm for razor the macro would be way to complicated and inefficient if you read the thread you will know what tool it is used and where to get it and then if you have any trouble you can ask for help again

Thanks mate Wink
(obg hehe^^)

I got a strange problem, all of the sudden the script stopped working on my main char.
I start it and nothing happens but if i switch char it runs fine.

Erm suddenly fixed from walking around.
just strange log out/in did nothing Tongue

strange =p itll stop working every now and then from mining too fast or a few other minor things, but for the most part it does well.
I edited it to work in Icebludel if anyone wants to use it. PM me if so. I'd also be glad to edit it for anyone to work in a mine of your choice, as long as you have a bank/chest nearby

Also I have a new version coming out just not sure if it will be a significant improvement, I'll have to review the code one more time

Morwen Wrote:Also I have a new version coming out just not sure if it will be a significant improvement, I'll have to review the code one more time

Nice Big Grin thanks mate!

Ok here it is...
It still stalls sometimes but most of the times it will go on after a bit...
Don't forget to change your ingot container

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12530159/mm2.lua

Thanks alot mate!! ^^ i will test it tonight Smile