Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Easy UO Script: Mining at Mt. Kendall

I went to bed and when I woke up it had disappeared. Now it has come back mid-mining Sad

People ask a lot how to get the mining script working, here's how to get Morwen's awesome script working.

1. Download OpenEUO: http://www.easyuo.com/cheffe/openeuo/bin...110815.zip
  2. If you're running Windows 7, make sure that OpenEUO, client.exe and razor are all running in compatibility mode for Windows XP service pack 3
  3. Get Morwen's script here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12530159/mm2.lua
  4. Open Morwen's script in OpenEUO
  5. Make sure you have a container in your bank (Bag, Chest, whatever you want) that you're putting your items into

Now we need to edit some values in Morwen's script to work with your bank box and your container.

1. Run out to the red bankbox outside Mt Kendall and open it.
  2. There is a line near the top of the script: "bankType=##########". After opening your bank in game, look at the number next to LastObjectID underneath the LastAction area on the side of OpenEUO. That number is what you want to put as your bankType.
  3. Open the container in your bank that you want to put your ingots into
  4. There is a line near the top of the script: "ingotContainer=########" in the script. Go back to OpenEUO and look at the number next to ContID in the Container Info section. This number is what you put as your ingotContainer.

Now step into mt kendall somewhere with your pickaxe equipped and start mining!

Some issues I ran into:

I had OpenEUO open and my client open but I couldn't see any numbers next to ContID or LastObjectID.

This was solved by making sure everything was running in compatibility mode.

Every now and then it'll freeze on targeting the ground.

This seems to be affected by lag. To fix it all you have to do is click the ground and the script will continue. Sometimes you'll also just stop doing anything, in which case use your pick and then target the ground and it should start working again. Worst case scenario stop the script entirely and start it again. If it's happening a lot, change the line lag=600 to be a bigger number. When there were 70 players I was ok at 800-1000, now I need to run at 1100 to 1200 to guarantee this doesn't happen, or at least happens once every hour or so. Keep in mind I'm from Australia so my lag is pretty bad.

I died because I wasn't at my computer.

Don't AFK mine!

I hope that helps people who are trying to mine in Mt. Kendall.

I always used ZsMining (found in euo site) on IN and always worked properly, now I lost a lumberjacking one... tears...

pedrodilara Wrote:I always used ZsMining (found in euo site) on IN and always worked properly, now I lost a lumberjacking one... tears...

zsMining is good but it doesnt bank aswell as this one does.

[SIZE="5"]If you're going to use Morwen's script please edit the parts after "UO.Msg".

We don't need everyone spamming "Long life to Reonarudo" "!!!Death to all poney ***ot and gobos!!!"[/SIZE]

I'm also trying out this easyuo script. I -think- I have it set up right. I've loaded the client through easyuo, and set up the bank and bank container ID's, but when I start the script, it sends me a message saying, "Starting OzMining 1.1" It then proceeds to double click the pickaxe, asks me to choose a target. I choose a piece of ground, and nothing happens. It seems to choke at that point, and I can't get it to move automatically, either. Any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance.

nvm work well

Hey guys! I got the Problem since 2 Days.... If my Char go to Forge.. and want smell the Ores... i get the Journal MSG : The ore is too far away... but in my Backpack or so is 0 Ore? Only Ignots? Whats the problem???