Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggestion and ideas

Good, because nothing I open this post because I have some ideas or suggestions which I think could use the server.
Animal bonded 1
2nd Books of magic and runes newbie
3rd block of houses or people that they recognize no enemies.
4 º can Insurer items and armor.

Step by step explanations.
Animals 1 bonded.
I think they should be bonded because you will not be tameando animals every 2 to 3 such as the Mustang is hard to find and if you kill them over ..
2nd Books of Magic and Runes
I've always been newbie that I think is quite complicated having to carry all loose or make runes more books if they kill you.
Blocking 3rd house people who are not self-knowledge or enemies
Well and seen that you can enter the homes of other players if you are not friend or have great access.
I think even a pk site and you get into your house to come and open the door to enter and KP also kill you = then it serves to be your home if you do not provide refuge???
Let me exchange it hehe.
4th Insured Objects
Well I think they should be able to do that every time they kill you lose everything, Guns items.
I suggest you make an object has a reasonably priced item on that and played better serves the 1st time 800 and then 400 per item.
So things never not lose unless you run out of money in the bank.

Well I think that's all I ask not to be changed to my liking or to be put to all that but if you review and change what they believe to be convenient and give more play to the server.

I used a traductor is not English, sorry

we have most of the stuff you're asking for hmm?

No, we don't have anything of stuff he mentioned and I hope we'll never have such things as insurance and blocked house. If I understood correctly about the houses, then he wanted it to be just like on Dragon World server.
There you can't walk inside the houses if you aren't owner/friend. Just like you try to walk and it pushes you backSmile And insurance, you will be able to pay for each item and never loose it, just the money you paid for insuranceSmile
I doubt staff will consider anything of it anyway..

I'm going to respond based on what I think the policy and reasoning is since I'm not entirely sure:

Animal bonding:
Mounts are hard to find, but that's what makes taming worth raising. People who like to ride in style run the risk and expense of losing their mounts, and if they lose it, they have to buy another one from a tamer. If it's bonded, the tamer loses his return customers and the buyer only has to pay once for a ride.

If people really want bonding and the ability to resurrect their rides, what I propose instead is a type of bandage that can be made with the tailoring menu that can be used on an animal's corpse to resurrect it. It would also require the Taming and Veterinary skills to craft, so the GM tamers would not be losing business, but diversifying their sales.

2nd Books of magic and runes newbie
The book that you start with IS newbied, but full spellbooks from monsters are not. You can fill your starting book or talk to players to get them to fill it for you and have a newbied book. I've even seen a few newbied books in vendors. Once you hit 100.0 magery skill, you will get a renamed, recolored, newbied book.

Runes won't be newbied because we want players to have to be careful and suffer pentalies when they die, but that's not to say we just want to be jerks and make people work harder. I saw the post in general about the rune library that's being built and things like that wouldn't exist if people just had newbied runes to everywhere in their pack. Same goes for rune-books since having newbied runebooks would make it even easier to be a walking library since they get rid of the clutter of runes.

3rd block of houses or people that they recognize no enemies.
can Insurer items and armor.

I think that these go back to the XUO days, possibly IN, and it has to do with what I mentioned above. We want people to have a penalty when they die, or are careless in the case of the houses.

The shard is trying to emulate Sphere .51a playstyle, which had no insurance or house-banning. It also is more reminiscent of the days when UO was very young and, in my opinion, unspoiled by people not wanting to lose things.

You just have to be careful, hunt with a friend, and find ways to keep people from getting into your house. One good method for the house problem is putting in double doors, so if someone is waiting outside to run in, they're just trapped in the entry and can't get to your actual items inside.

I hope that answered some questions.

Thanks for the idea you gave me about the horse-bandages, also. I'll talk to other staff and see what they think.

===============GOOGLE TRANSLATION================
==============TRADUCCIÓN DE GOOGLE================

Voy a responder en función de lo que creo que la política y el razonamiento es porque no estoy completamente seguro:

unión de los animales:
Montajes [i] son [/ i] difícil de encontrar, pero eso es lo que hace aumentar la domesticación valor. A quienes les gusta viajar con estilo correr el riesgo y el costo de perder sus monturas, y si lo pierden, tienen que comprar otra de un domador. Si el régimen de servidumbre, el domador de perder a sus clientes el retorno y el comprador sólo tiene que pagar una sola vez para un paseo.

Si la gente quiere unión y la capacidad para resucitar sus carreras, lo que propongo en cambio es un tipo de vendaje que se puede hacer con el menú de adaptación que pueden ser utilizados en el cadáver de un animal para resucitarla. También requeriría la Doma y habilidades veterinario para la artesanía, por lo que los domadores de GM no se pierden negocios, pero la diversificación de sus ventas.

2 libros de magia y las runas novato
El libro que usted es comenzar con newbied, pero lleno de libros de hechizos no son monstruos. Usted puede llenar su libro de partida o hablar con los jugadores para conseguir que llenar para usted y tener un libro newbied. Incluso he visto unos cuantos libros newbied en los proveedores. Una vez que llegue 100,0 habilidad MAGERY, usted recibirá un nuevo nombre, recolored, el libro de newbied.

Runas no se newbied porque queremos que los jugadores tienen que tener cuidado y sufren pentalies cuando mueren, pero eso no quiere decir que sólo queremos ser sacudidas y hacer que la gente trabaje más duro. Vi el post en general sobre la biblioteca de runa que se está construyendo y cosas como que no existirían si la gente sólo tenía runas newbied a todas partes en su paquete. Lo mismo va para runa de los libros desde que runebooks newbied haría aún más fácil a una biblioteca a pie, ya que deshacerse de la acumulación de las runas.

de bloque de casas o personas que no reconocen los enemigos.
puede artículos Asegurador y armaduras.

Creo que estos se remontan a los días XUO, posiblemente, y tiene que ver con lo que he mencionado anteriormente. Queremos que la gente tiene una pena cuando mueren, o son negligentes en el caso de las casas.

El fragmento está tratando de emular Esfera .51 un estilo de juego, que no tenía seguro o una casa-la prohibición. También se recuerda más a los días en UO era muy joven y, en mi opinión, virgen por las personas que no quieren perder las cosas.

Sólo tienes que tener cuidado, cazar con un amigo, y encontrar formas de impedir que la gente en su casa. Un buen método para el problema de la casa está poniendo en puertas de doble hoja, así que si alguien está esperando fuera de rodaje, sólo están atrapados en la entrada y no puede entrar a los objetos reales en su interior.

Espero que respondió a algunas preguntas.

Gracias por la idea que me proporcionó sobre el caballo, vendas, también. Voy a hablar con otros miembros del personal y ver lo que piensan.

Gang-Bang Wrote:No, we don't have anything of stuff he mentioned and I hope we'll never have such things as insurance and blocked house. If I understood correctly about the houses, then he wanted it to be just like on Dragon World server.
There you can't walk inside the houses if you aren't owner/friend. Just like you try to walk and it pushes you backSmile And insurance, you will be able to pay for each item and never loose it, just the money you paid for insuranceSmile
I doubt staff will consider anything of it anyway..

i didn't evem read it tbh i just posted that and i duno why i did lol