Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Awesome Command Idea!

Okay, I think you should implement a scroll command example .gh would cast your greater heal scroll you would still need to set your targeting in your razor, but the thing that would make this special is say your out of gh scrolls because you have been fighting a long time it would automatically cast your regular gh. and you could do the same for fs and mr so on and so forth. just an idea let me know what you think.

ruins the pvp, mistakes are SUPPOSED to happen and mistakes lead to other ppl killing you. this just takes lowers the probability of a person making a mistake.

which is why i find this idea not good.

Well, I personally don't see how it would ruin the pvp.
If it will still try to cast FS/Light/GH/Reflect scrolls even if you're outta mana(or hp) thus wasting all you have left I don't think it will affect the pvp. You have to pay attention on your mana/hp yourself, if you didn't you must pay for it. So fcourse if it will count your life/mana it'd suck, cause players supposed to it themself.

Quote:but the thing that would make this special is say your out of gh scrolls because you have been fighting a long time it would automatically cast your regular gh.

I thought he was talking about if ur out of scrolls, so even if u have the mana it will do the spell because you are out of scrolls (FS/Light/GH/Reflect). Because that would ruin the pvp....

Yea, I understood that. I just thought it's not a big deal, cause most of times when you need to scroll nothing besides it will save you from death, so regular GH will less likely help. Well, just my imo.

edit:
I won't even say anything about FS. If you're out of FS scrolls it would automatically cast regularSmile That would ruin the guy who uses this command, not the pvpSmile

i agree with luda. say i think i have a gh scroll, and then he strikes me hard, and i press on this macro, if i am faster than you i would survive, if i press on my gh scroll macro, i'd **** up

- regards, Fable

not to take away from this subject but i figure one of you know this, what is the difference between the xuo and nos fs scroll?

xuo takes 20 mana and 24 hp
nos takes 10 mana when you klick it and another 20 when you cast.

- regards, Fable