Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Idea to all about donations!

Ok its simple as this guys instead of raising $1000 if you guys can pull together $500 I will donate the other $500 for the server.........how does that sound to you?

sounds great! i wish i could help though but i don't have a job Cry

- regards, Fable

well then you better get in a dress shave your legs and work that corner!

and cheat on my gf? :eek: man.. i'd better go fixa job then Rolleyes:lol:

- regards, Fable

How nice of you, Jackal. Smile

what are we at now? can we get a donation meter update plz.

i think its still at 93$

Yep

becouse noone who realy can donate not do it, i not have paypale, i only can make my own when its need< becosue i realy not need card Smile but i can donate some 20-50$ not more. But i need realy know what server live 1-2 years and i can see more +50 online.

Gatin Wrote:becouse noone who realy can donate not do it, i not have paypale, i only can make my own when its need< becosue i realy not need card Smile but i can donate some 20-50$ not more. But i need realy know what server live 1-2 years and i can see more +50 online.

The money they going to get now is to pay a server for 1 year and if going to have 50+ just time will tell , hopefully yes with the new hard.

Ryuuku Wrote:The money they going to get now is to pay a server for 1 year and if going to have 50+ just time will tell , hopefully yes with the new hard.

I know about it, I have in view of that that played lately more than 200 persons, but units agree to offer only.

What the hell are you two saying? Can we get that in English so the other 99% of us understand? Big Grin