Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Holy Shit

Messiah Wrote:Wink

What the hell! Get back on god damn it! Big Grin

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Because we need another Rabbi and all. Sometimes I am inclined to think they are one and the same person. Sure would explain why we haven't seen Messiah in game :p

Why wait till beta's over?! Log in now!

You get to keep all the stuff you've accumulated while in beta, so there's no reason to wait. Tongue

Shade Wrote:Because we need another Rabbi and all.

Yes, I actually do think a rivalry for Rabbi is necessary.

Shade Wrote:Sometimes I am inclined to think they are one and the same person. Sure would explain why we haven't seen Messiah in game :p

Hmm... Confusedurprised:

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Shade Wrote:Because we need another Rabbi and all. Sometimes I am inclined to think they are one and the same person. Sure would explain why we haven't seen Messiah in game :p

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I can't be Messiah, because I'm You!

I defy Messiah to come back and try to dig his heels in. DEFY!

Regards.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I can't be Messiah, because I'm You!

I defy Messiah to come back and try to dig his heels in. DEFY!

Regards.

your too rich for him to even try to catch up don't worry lol..

smoke Wrote:your too rich for him to even try to catch up don't worry lol..

Yea, it'd take him at least FOUR(4) years to catch the 50 mil mark Wink

oh please... I was ruling economies and making millions while on a server with 200+ people with a hell of alot more competition and alot harder ways to make money, none of this vendor bullshit I was selling my wares on the streets and in pvp area's not loading up a npc with crap... I did it old school Smile

I proved everything I needed to, it would be like Muhammad Ali trying to box again, you will never see it ever again but everyone knows he is, was, and will be always be the greatest and I have to admit I love the fact that even now people still remember the wrath I caused IN's economy, I earnt my name in the IN history books, guess your just that little glimmer that keeps reminding everyone about how great Messiah was Rabbi Wink

Keep reaching for that rainbow bud Wink

Mess you need to get on, Im sure there's a spot for ash in that vendor mall.