Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problems with razor

Hellow, i wrote earlear some problems with injection but when i try to use razor.
There is a problem communicating with origin.Please restart ultima online and try again.
what could be the problem ?

I can't say what the problem is, but have you tried reinstall UO? Smile That usually fix most of the problems. Wink

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Hey dude, check your other threads and answer back there. No need to make a new thread each reply Smile

try downloading the client from the website, same thing happened to me bacuase i had wrong client Smile

- regards, Fable

Chances are that the problem comes from you using a decrypted client (injection client) and trying to decrypt it again (with razor on the fly), or, using an encrypted client and not decrypting.

Obviously it could also have something to do with login, make sure you set (to right IP and port) it in razor. If you do, and if you changed clients and it still doesn't work, look for an alternate UO install on your computer. It might be pointing to that login.

maka's back! Rolleyes:p

- regards, Fable

yo maka wuts up man, u gunna be around more?

LudaKrishna Wrote:yo maka wuts up man, u gunna be around more?

Man, there are so many ****ing people that would play again with a good server and active staff. ****in L!