Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Advanced PvM Skills Macro's

Explanation of skill gain:
INX skill gain is repetition based and not difficulty based, which means you can make the easiest item over and over and gain skill whether you have 40 or 90 points in that skill. As you gain skill it gets progressively longer to gain each .1 skill. You will probably get lucky sometimes and gain .1 in only a few attempts and other times you might get stuck for a while. Don't worry too much about getting stuck, it will average out.

[SIZE="3"]Advanced PvM Skills:[/SIZE]
Discordance
Musicianship
Peacemaking
Provocation
Veterinary

[SIZE="3"]The Macros:[/SIZE]

Discordance[INDENT]
Why would I GM Discordance?
Discordance has a chance to lower a monsters defenses making it easier to kill. A great skill to use when hunting!

Discordance Macro:

Quote:!Loop
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|15
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.LastTargetAction
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:03

Notes:
  • Buy any instrument and double click it one time.
  • Box in an animal in your house so it doesn't run too far from you.
  • Use the discordance skill once on the animal and then start this macro.
[/INDENT]

Musicianship[INDENT]
Why would I GM Musicianship?
Musicianship is a skill needed to use the other importing PvM skills like Discordance, Peacemaking, and Provocation.

Musicianship Macro:
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3741|True

Notes:
  • Right click on the double click line and select re-target and then target an instrument of your choice.
[/INDENT]

Peacemaking[INDENT]
Why would I GM Peacemaking?
Peacemaking can be used in two ways. If you target a monster with Peacemaking you have a chance to stop it from attacking. If you target the ground with Peacemaking you will stop all monsters within range from attacking. It's not permanent so do your work fast once you stop them all!

Peacemaking Macro:

Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|9
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:09

Notes:
  • Double click any instruments one time before starting this macro.
[/INDENT]

Provocation[INDENT]
Why would I GM Provocation?
Provocation has a chance to get two monsters to fight each other. If you keep using it between one monster and many others you can even get many monsters to fight one monster. Be careful when that monster dies though because all the monsters will turn to you!

Provocation Macro:

Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|22
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|136513|6085|445|-22|46
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|136529|6086|444|-22|46
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:12

Notes:
  • For some reason the forums is adding a space in the Absolute Target lines between the 6 and 0 towards the end. Make sure to take this out.
  • Use boxes or chests to close in two animals so they can't reach each other but are close like me and my horse;
    [Image: 47359330.png]
  • Right-click the first absolute target line and select re-target then target one animal.
  • Right-click the second absolute target line and select re-target then target the other animal.
[/INDENT]

Veterinary[INDENT]
Why would I GM Veterinary?
Veterinary is used to heal animals. Using veterinary instead of magic to heal your pets saves the magic for fighting the monsters and defending yourself against other players.

Veterinary Macro:
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|70
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3617|True
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|1|71
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3617|True
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|2|72470|1736|977|7|200
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:03
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|50|0|10|Bandages
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3616|True
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1081815935|1725|997|7|2881

Notes:
  • Before starting this macro go into warmode and attack an animal or monster.
  • Right-click the first absolute target line and select re-target then target the animal or monster you want to heal.
  • Right-click the second absolute target line and select re-target then target a water trough, pitcher of water, etc.
  • This macro will ONLY heal the animal if you have more then 70 health, otherwise it will heal you.
[/INDENT]

Let me know if you have any trouble with the macros or suggestions.

To copy the macros, go to the Macros folder in the Razor folder (a common place for Razor is C:\Program Files\Razor), make a New Text Document and copy the macro above in the quotes into the new files and save and close the file. Restart Razor and your new macro should be there.