Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PvP Changes

is there anyway we can get an explanation as to what / why things were changed, other than just a vague description. example why can't we have 120 hp now its 110 right ? does 120 dex even do anything ? I don't notice a difference.

What spell timings are diff and why were they changed ? was something op ?
The power words change is that so people can't hide there words anymore ?
Also any chance on getting an Ar list ? for all the armors ?

Captain Blackbeard

Well these changes were made to balance PvP more, before 1v1 duels were useless because if the players were decent the fight would go on forever since noone would die.

We changed max hits to 110 so that people might start having different stats. Right now everyone uses 120 str because that's best, we want to balance it so having different stats will be more useful. Right now you don't get any advantages by having more than 100 dex, but I would like to change that for next update.

Spell timings were changed because they were unbalanced. Like the lightning scroll was pretty useless since it was too slow. There were no major changes to delays though.
Yeah the power word change is so people can't hide their spells anymore, we don't want the "spam" that INX or XUO had here.

I can add the smithing table we had on the IN-X website to our current one, I just need to add the new armors as well.

Hope this helps Smile

There really isnt a difference in hiding your words since you guys have the weapon droping out of your hand when you cast, it was a tell tale sign they casted.
Also healing does less health than an fs now right ?

btw thank you for the reply