Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

help me with blacksmith

ok so im trying to macro this. im usin razor.

#1 i have ingots on floor
#2 i have 2 bags on floor, 1 to add reg dags and other one for exeptional
#3 i want to make so that whenever my char has no more ingots (or when he weights 65) he will drag all the exeptional daggers to one bag and the regular ones to the other bag and pick up 350 ingots and start macroing again. how do i do this?

im not that good with razor :/

- regards, Fable

nvm i fixed it :p

- regards, Fable

I know you said you fixed it but here's a tip:

The dagger bug isn't that you can stack exceptional daggers with regular daggers, it's that when you remove an exceptional dagger from a stack of exceptional daggers the rest become regular. So you can sort all the daggers into 1 bag. Might even speed up your macro by a second or two on every repetition.

eighty is the owner with razor... xd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hahaha thanks Big Grin one day i will make a guide like me and smoke did for injection.

agree me to msn please,.... i send my adress by private message... i need your help with some macros and by here is hard... Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Go Cove Bank,
make than sell, make than sell, make than sell.......

:icon_twisted:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ein? i dont understand your post Galdor... xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

beret Wrote:ein? i dont understand your post Galdor... xD

He said to macro blacksmith, you just need to go cove bank, make one dagger and sell ( since the bs shop is just by the bank).

So you can sell without need to move or stop the macro.

i allreadt did as u said 80 :p but tnx anyways =)

- regards, Fable

Hey beret, sorry I haven't been on the computer much at my house. I'll add you on msn and help you next time I'm on, ok? Post here if you want and I'll try to help without looking at Razor since I check the forums while at work.