Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EUO problem

I have a problem with macro of EUO for macring mining, I open EUO,open the macro and press play and the player dont mining, I see the circle for click in mine, but the macro dont take the target of mine, if someone can help me or send me new macro of mining for EUO i thank him! greetings...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It wont work in Mt. Kendall if that is where you are trying. If you want to macro there then use Eighty Swords Razor macro for that area and it should work.

If you are using the macro I posted a while ago, it doesn't work anymore. I'll remake it one of these days to not automate everything and I'll post it to forums. Not yet sure if I'll make it work at Mt. Kendall or not. Sad

Yeah Mt. Kendall is just rediculous lol maybe make one for like north Brit mine (above the Brit GY) or something. Big Grin

but with EUO you can make a macro that work in all mines no?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mt Kendall, the guarded mine outside of minoc, was changed so EUO would not be able to recognize the ground. This happened to extreme abuse and disregard of rules.

Some EUO mining scripts will work anywhere but more complex ones are mine specific, since they use coords and rails to bank/unload/recall and scan entire mines.

:OOOOOOOO now EUO dont work in inx??? :S:S Why? EUO is the better program for macro... Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It works but if you want protection (guards) then no it doesnt work, due to people abusing it. If you want to mine in that specific mine then use Eighty Swords razor macro found in "player guides" section.

EUO will work for anything on INX except mining in the mine outside minoc.

my problem is that the macro of EUO dont take the target of mine, in the game I see the circle for that press click on target of mine... but the macro alone dont take mine target... :S

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes only way for you to mine in Mt Kendall (minoc mine which is guarded outside of town) is to mine without using EUO or you have to use Eighty Swords razor macro. EUO will NOT work in minoc mine.

but i dont know how i can use the macro of eighty swords... I want a macro for a EUO, is more easy...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]