Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to GM Alchemy

smoke Wrote:You also obviously new it wasn't allowed considering you must of went of the an npc mage to try and sell a poison pot to start off with and once you finally found one you can sell it too you didn't report it and used it for your gain.

"You also obviously new it wasn't allowed considering you must of went of the an npc mage... my name is smoke and i can't write a proper sentence". Of course I checked if I could sell pots back to an NPC. Why would I willingly waste money on making useless pots? It's what I did for every skill, I checked the cost per unit, sale price per unit, then found the best ratio and made that item. For things like tailoring and blacksmithy I even calculated the gold earned per yard of cloth or per ingot to find the best thing. Sooo wrong of me to spend some time to do things the smart way.

smoke Wrote:Also I don't care how much you spent/what time because i've prolly spent even less than you considering i have 25k regs in my bank just from ganking and all i've had to do was buy another 25k which was 25kx4 = 100k cheaper than you even payed and 1 empty bottle where i also gmed poisoning at the same time so you just made your self look like an idiot Smile

I made myself look like an idiot by posting a helpful guide for people? Yea, right...

Eighty Swords Wrote:"You also obviously new it wasn't allowed considering you must of went of the an npc mage... my name is smoke and i can't write a proper sentence". Of course I checked if I could sell pots back to an NPC. Why would I willingly waste money on making useless pots? It's what I did for every skill, I checked the cost per unit, sale price per unit, then found the best ratio and made that item. For things like tailoring and blacksmithy I even calculated the gold earned per yard of cloth or per ingot to find the best thing. Sooo wrong of me to spend some time to do things the smart way.

I made myself look like an idiot by posting a helpful guide for people? Yea, right...

that's what i'm saying you moron you realized that you couldn't sell those pots to a normal mage npc so you sold them to one that didn't have the fix which you refused to report if you would have used common sense you would of known it was a bug considering you couldn't sell them to a normal mage npc.

Not to mention if you really didn't know it was a bug you would've posted on the forums and asked about it like you usually do in this case you didn't because you knew the outcome of the situation that it would get changed and that you are in the wrong.

eighty... seriously i don't understand why you drag yourself down to his immature lvl.

and thanks btw. this guide was good

- regards, Fable

smoke Wrote:that's what i'm saying you moron you realized that you couldn't sell those pots to a normal mage npc so you sold them to one that didn't have the fix which you refused to report if you would have used common sense you would of known it was a bug considering you couldn't sell them to a normal mage npc.

What 'fix'? The 'fix' you're referring to was a tweak the staff did to scroll sale prices. It wasn't done to every single item in the game, just scrolls. Why do you assume everything changed?

smoke Wrote:Not to mention if you really didn't know it was a bug you would've posted on the forums and asked about it like you usually do in this case you didn't because you knew the outcome of the situation that it would get changed and that you are in the wrong.

*Sigh* This will probably be the 4th or 5th time I tell you this, but here it goes again... If you think I did something wrong, report me to staff and I'll discuss this with them.

Glad you liked the guide Fable Wink

Great Guide Eighty! It was usefull! Also, I dont know if you notice it Smoke, but Taran and the staff take time to read posts on the forum. If this was a bug they would have take actions before. They didnt do changes, so theres no bug exploit. So please stop acting like a child and flaming everyone cause for you it seems like everyone use bug exploits. It gonna be better for our game, and maybe maybe you gonna get much fun playin with us...

everyone who is agreeing with him hasnt gmed alch so it's quite funny.

no but i've fixed the resources. all that is left now is to have the computer free from my brother (who closes every window he doesn't use) to be away a day from home so i can macro in peace while attending school.... btw smoke you shouldnt skip school for a game.. don't know if you are or not, just saying

- regards, Fable

smoke Wrote:everyone who is agreeing with him hasnt gmed alch so it's quite funny.

No, it's just that not everyone holds a grudge against me for no reasons.

BY the way Smoke i didnt Gm Alchemy but I didnt agree with you. As i say: Stop acting like a child and stop playing your '' Me against the World'' game.

he doesn't know what the worl is.. its like a new place. he doesn't leave his room, not even for food breaks, school or even the need of going to toilets...

smoke, it's okay to leave the computer. no one outside will harm you, honest. you should get to know who your "mom" behind that door of yours is.

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:no but i've fixed the resources. all that is left now is to have the computer free from my brother (who closes every window he doesn't use) to be away a day from home so i can macro in peace while attending school.... btw smoke you shouldnt skip school for a game.. don't know if you are or not, just saying

so why even point it out to begin with if you idiot? i don't stay home for a game, btw i'll report this to taran becuase i'm sure it needs a fix so that you're stuck with your resources

smoke Wrote:everyone who is agreeing with him hasnt gmed alch so it's quite funny.

thats why. im not gm yet but ive fixed what i need to gm, thanks to his guide

- regards, Fable