Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Razor] Mining Macro's

Here are two macros I use to mine. They're the exact same except one mines from east to west and the other from west to east. The macro will mine the tile you're standing on and when there's no ore left it will move over one tile and continue mining.

Mining East Wrote:!Loop
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|ENC|2|16|7|guards
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1078251891|3718
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.TargetRelLocAction|0|0
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:02.5000000
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|there is no metal here to mine.
Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|2
Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|2
Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|3
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction

Mining West Wrote:!Loop
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|ENC|2|16|7|guards
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1078251891|3718
Assistant.Macros.TargetRelLocAction|0|0
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:02.5000000
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|there is no metal here to mine.
Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|6
Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|6
Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|3
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction

Notes:

1. For the double click line you want to right click this and say re-target and then target your pickaxe.
  2. You can take out the line that says guards, I added this for those who mine in the mine outside Minoc that's guarded. This way if you aren't paying 100% attention to UO and someone casts an EV you can get a guard to save you.
  3. This macro will go non stop until you reach an obstacle or edge of the cave
  4. If you go over weight this macro will keep going so pay attention if you don't want to have someone pick up ores that you mined!
  5. Get rid of the space in the word guard if you want to be able to call guards. The forum adds this space on me.

Instructions:

1. Copy each quote into a .txt file and save the .txt file in Razor's Macros folder. This folder is typically found here: C:\Program Files\Razor\Macros.
  2. Restart Razor and it should be in your list of macros.
  3. You can set a hot key for the macro by going to the Hot Keys tab in Razor, click the + next to Macros, then select the macro and in the field called Key press a button. If you want to use ctrl+1 check the box above this field called ctrl.
  4. Go to your Agents tab in Razor and select an organizer agent. Now press the Add button and target any type of ingot (you only have to do one and it will sort them all). Now press the Set Hot Bag button and target a container in your bank.
  5. You can also set a hot key for this agent by going to the Hot Keys tab and press the + next to Agents and select the organizer agent you used. Now in the field called Key press a button. If you want to use ctrl+1 check the box above this field called ctrl.
  6. You're now set up with very decent mining macros. Run the first two until you're ready to bank (smelt ingots as needed) then run or recall to a bank, open your bank and run the organizer agent. Wait for it to organize everything and then you can go back to mining.

The only problem I know of with this macro is that in the bottom-right corner of the Minoc Mine you can't mine here. It's a problem that has to do with the way Razor sees tiles ingame and because this part of the mine is originally black tiles that's how Razor sees it even though we see it as regular cave floor.

Let me know if you have any other problems with the macro and beware of theives!!

Nice macro!
I used this macro a lot, but now i have some problems with it...
I don't know why but it seems the last razor update crashed the rel location line into mines.
I copied the macro again but it didnt work... Do you have any idea why it is not working anymore? =x

The macros are working fine for me and Razor did an update when I first launched it today. The only thing I had to do was remove the space in guards and re-target the double click line to use my new pickaxe. My new Razor version is 1.0.12.9.

how do i create a Txt file...??? i am bad at Computers...=)

Hey Chamme, instead of having you make some txt files and copy the macros over I attached them to my first post in a .zip file. Click the link to download the .zip file, when the download is complete right-click on the file and select 'extract here' then copy the two macro files into Razor's Macro folder. Usually you can find it here unless you installed it somewhere else; C:\Program Files\Razor\Macros. Once you copy the files over close and restart Razor and you should see them there. Let me know if you have any problems with that.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Hey Chamme, instead of having you make some txt files and copy the macros over I attached them to my first post in a .zip file. Click the link to download the .zip file, when the download is complete right-click on the file and select 'extract here' then copy the two macro files into Razor's Macro folder. Usually you can find it here unless you installed it somewhere else; C:\Program Files\Razor\Macros. Once you copy the files over close and restart Razor and you should see them there. Let me know if you have any problems with that.

Yeah got it now th m8=) but it laggs like Sh*t. Is that comman to everyone...???

What do you mean it lags? Are you talking about how after you stop the macro and try running you only run a few tiles then stop, run a few tiles then stop, etc?

It's an inherent problem with doing movements with Razor. It's like UO gets used to only moving a few tiles at a time and doesn't want to run like normal. Quick solution is to log off and back on your character and then you'll be fine. You shouldn't have to restart UO.

Eighty Swords Wrote:It's an inherent problem with doing movements with Razor. It's like UO gets used to only moving a few tiles at a time and doesn't want to run like normal. Quick solution is to log off and back on your character and then you'll be fine. You shouldn't have to restart UO.

sounds like this is the problem when i log in again then i dont have the problem... but maybe everyone gets that problem dont know ... Do you have that problem...???

Yea, I get this whenever I have Razor do movements with me, so I really only get it when I run this macro. All the other macros I use and posted don't have movement in them so they're fine.

i had the same problem i just restart UO and it works normally