Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

weapons on blacksmithing

we had like valorite bardiches before.. not that they were good but they were cool and alot of ppl used them in pvp arenas and they were sold pretty good, good for blacksmithers to make cash on =)

- regards, Fable

we had opiate bards also i remember

maybe.. but those were cool addons and makes those "average ores" maybe more usefull

- regards, Fable

We need to balance the weapons before any more are added honestly. I'd like to see more weapons added as well though and chances are once everything is balanced, more weapons will be added. The only thing is balancing the weapons takes a bit of time and cautiousness because we certainly do not want to make them more off-balanced. It would make it more of a pain to throw more weps in before that was done but this is something to look forward to in the future.

i understand, but when ur done with that, if this helps i remember maka said val weps were just as strong as force Big Grin

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:i understand, but when ur done with that, if this helps i remember maka said val weps were just as strong as force Big Grin

opiate = force
val = might

they never created anything over might or power or else it would pretty much make weapons and hunting useless as you can just have everything as a miner/blacksmither

i remember there was another color too i just don't remember it maybe silver i think not too sure tho

it was silver, but we alrdy have that.

ah it was verite valorite and opiate

It was:

Opiate +1
Snow +3
Valorite +5

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

Muto Wrote:It was:

Opiate +1
Snow +3
Valorite +5