Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

lets start anew..

forget XUO. forget IN:R. c'mon guys were IN-X for gods sake!!! stop fighting and start getting along! were all a part of the same community and were stuck together wether u like it or not. we should help and love each other, not flaming about every little thing! just because "he is immature and he started" doesnt mean you should be just as bad.

i watched old topics and ima quote maka:

the only way to beat down a guy more immature than you is to sink down to his own level... HOOGA JAGAA I BEAT YOU DOWN or something like that :neutral:

im fed up with all this arguing about nothing, it doesnt lead the shard to something better. its just tearing it apart.

so pls people start showing ur good sides, i know ur all good ppl. i know u all can act better and more mature Smile if we all stick together and build this together and try to motivate the staff who are doing a tremendously (<-- dont know how to type it exactly) good job and start being good and give them positive feedbacks im sure they would get the feeling they had before when helping us out.

peace :3some::kissing:

- regards, Fable

First Good post from someone of XUO since I came back to the forums...!

Totally agree.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

I allways told all folk....
WE ARE IN:X PLAYERS !!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]