Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Equality

So I have been exploring the world and it has come to my attention that there isn't equality on this shard. I'm going to be straight up about this.

[Image: guildbank.jpg]

[Image: guildfence.jpg]

[Image: holidayvillasign.jpg]

[Image: housecoloredsignwithfen.jpg]

[Image: ledhouse1.jpg]

I will explain all screenshots now.

In the 1st one, Inochi has a guild house RIGHT NEXT to a bank, which i'm pretty sure they can bank from within the house. Scare, Tech and Myself tried to buy a static in Occlo a while back and was told "it's too close to the bank", well looks like that rule only applied to selective people.

In the 2nd screenshot notice how there is a FENCE in front of the door, as it was understood there are to be NO FENCES allowed, there is a DOOR for a reason. Again i'm guessing this rule only applies to selective people.

The 3rd screenshot shows a custom house with a colored sign but NO GUILDSTONE. When I tried to buy a colored sign BOTH Muto and Malik told me I needed a guildstone, they said they'd check into this after showing them both Theo's house, but no response. Another rule applied only for selective people.

In the 4th screenshot, this static (i'm guessing it's a static) has 2 fences infront of the house and u cannot teleport over the hedges like the other hedges also notice the colored sign and no guildstone (I pressed ctrl+shift).

Finally in the 5th screenshot you will see lederoil's house, nothing really bad when u just look at it but I noticed there are a lot of teleporter pads in the center of the house (unless they are not teleporter pads) but I was wondering if they are teleporter pads where do they teleport as this house is 1 floor. More SS's of this house can be found in 80 swords house contest.

What's even more funny is i gotta say there is a common owner for all of these so i gotta ask how can one man afford all of them? Smells and reaks of something fishy going on here... Also besides rabbi who else could be that rich? As far as I know items weren't transfered over from IN or XUO sooo it remains a big question as to how this one person can get all of this and all the items in them?

I don't even think Rabbi has any part in the above, and he got rich by A BUG that got fixed (aka sheep wool) and got to keep all his money? lol i'm pretty sure if me scare or tech did that we would have been jailed lmao.

It also reminds me of when tech hunted a set of Xtreme Fire Armor (fire color, Xtreme AR) reported the bug and now his Xtreme set turned to a red xtreme set.

Funny how things work on IN:X and how "Rules are meant to be upheld", you guys should call it "We enforce rules on selective people" cuz honestly it's a bunch of bs, ESPECIALLY the static bank s hit.

This my people is what they call equality on IN:X

P.S: Reminds me of the Just Do It escapade with Odium lmao, guess he had followers?

Yea , yea I can bank from inside the static, shade was dumb enought to sell me a static with bank access. Rolleyes

The fence was always there as a part of the static, so you also want to remove the 2 front doors from the normal castle?
edit: and how you can see the fence dont crossover the static build area.

Ryuuku Wrote:Yea , yea I can bank from inside the static, shade was dumb enought to sell me a static with bank access. Rolleyes

The fence was always there as a part of the static, so you also want to remove the 2 front doors from the normal castle?
edit: and how you can see the fence dont crossover the static build area.

i like how you say it like it's nothing but if we did something wrong like this you guys WOULD FREAk out at us and the staff would act on it

EDIT btw you missed numerous houses luda still lol where the one it says you can't have a house here or the actual house that was PLACED on an island.

I can't wait to hear the responses from this prolly going to go with the exuse (it was in the past before the rules were made) well if so i want the same treatement or tell them to move.

smoke Wrote:i like how you say it like it's nothing but if we did something wrong like this you guys WOULD FREAk out at us and the staff would act on it

And where I did something wrong here?Rolleyes

ok so if nothing's wrong with having a bank right there.

I would like to buy Occlo bank tonight, have a fence in front of the door and have the sign colored.

I think he dont get the sarcasm there ....

NO ONE can acces the bank by inside the static dumbass!

And the fence was already there, and it DONT CROSS the static area. I dont asked for a fence there, it was there cause was a part of it.

well the fence should be removed and if we got declined from buying our static (which was away from the bank) but got the answer it was to close, then urs is definetly WAY to close.

I also tried to buy static in ocllo, coords 3664 2532. And I actually bought it, couldn't bank from it tho. Anyways after 2-3 days it was token away by Taran , cause it was too big advantage in gank, and it was close to pits rune. Noone told me anything about bank being close... And I agree, no statics near bank/pits rune in ocllo should be sold, these all are tactic spots in gank..

Edit: And what the difference between fence and doors, seriously? We don't have fences here to make sure noone has safe rune in his bank to his house, so he never ever opens the front door to enter there. In inochi case, they can't recall inside. So what the problem?

LudaKrishna Wrote:well the fence should be removed and if we got declined from buying our static (which was away from the bank) but got the answer it was to close, then urs is definetly WAY to close.

Key word... """WE""" got declined... Me, you and Tech... because were not from INR. Its funny how were always posting about things like this and it never changes eh?! People think were complainers but its funny how theres ALWAYS something for us to complain about. I think that shows something... who knows though... Im sure Shade has something to say that makes no sense but completely contradicts what I say...
LOL... Lets them buy a static near BANK... LOLOL ... ridiculous... I found that shit... i ran there yesterday... and i stared at it... i just looked at it in shock... because I was rejected to buy a house even farther from a bank than that... thats INEQUALITY... start treating your players equally before your playerbase goes from 5 to 1... and thats not a threat... its truth.. a few days ago.. me, luda and tech logged on... only other kid on was Captain Morgan... so... i really don't know what you guys are trying to prove because in the long run... I think we all know that im making more sense at this point... Your attempts to save the shard CLEARLY are not working... try new things...

Regards,
Scarecrow [Prototype].

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

uhmm rykuu you can bank from inside your static because im 1 wall away and i can bank.

i wanna buy all of ocllo, if you refuse to let me buy i want you to make inochi move so its equal i dont care about past tense rules it's about being fair. if this doesn't happen this is straight up bs

It has nothing to do with the bank, it has to do with location. Obviously a static in a pvp area would give certain players an advantage. The entire staff team agreed that statics will not be sold around that area in Ocllo.

This is like comparing real estate in one country to another though. If the player base was higher Ocllo would have a moderate amount of traffic to it and if players had statics in that general area around the bank it would give them a huge advantage and cause people to go there even less frequently. You are comparing that to a town nobody goes to and part of a hedge maze? Think about these things rationally before posting your complaints and next time you make a comparison, make sure its something that can be properly compared.

You can complain all you want about this when someone is allowed to buy a static you were denied but until that day there is no legit argument here.

Inochi cannot bank from inside, they never could. Just because you can from outside does not mean they can from inside. Think about these things before you post, its like saying people can bank from inside the event area because I can bank from outside the area which is only 1 tile away.

I get you guys are bored and think its fun to try and cause trouble but you clearly pick apart the facts so much until you can argue about them and this only makes new visitors coming to the shard question certain things that aren't even a concern.

If you think anyone is treated unfairly simply pm someone on the staff team and any of us will investigate it for you. Just because you want something and didn't get it though does not mean something is unfair.

Case closed.