Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Great shard description

Some of the staff also speak swedish (Ginz, Hate, Taran), and I think Tiesto knows some french. And if he doesn't speak a lot of it any french or russian players can always post in the international forums and someone will most likely answer.

Eighty Swords Wrote:... And if he doesn't speak a lot of it any french or russian players can always post in the international forums and someone will most likely answer.

Aha the problem only in that that at a forum very long time ago is not present Frenchmen and from Russian remained only I and Gang ))

True. I do talk to a few french players on MSN though. I think I'll tell them to post on the forums instead lol Smile go call your russian buddies!!! Smile

Eighty Swords Wrote:...go call your russian buddies!!! Smile

I trying! I talk to tham: Бля пошли играть на IN-X не тупите вы со своим Оскомом и ДРВ! And they answer me: Ну его нахуй! Там очень мало народу!

And thats all! Nobody goes here cause so here almost nobody plays :rant:

What does the Russian part mean? :eek:

I can do English/French and some Italian but not Russian!!

He called the guy to play here and blah blah!
the guy answered he dont come cause have just few people playing here.

Eighty Swords Wrote:What does the Russian part mean? :eek:

I can do English/French and some Italian but not Russian!!

About the following: "Hey! Let's play on INX! Leave you the Oscom and DRW!" And they answer about this: "**** off with it! There there is not enough people!" So they spoke more roughly =)

HA! Im amazing! :p

If everyone think that way , not coming cause not enough people, things never gonna change. Sad

heh, I'd understand if they would came from oskom, their population also isn't brilliant. But why would someone leave DRW which has 300-400 clients online for 8 years already :/ I'd play on DRW , FW or ***** If I wouldn't hate them so much. Even tho I have 1ms to all of these servers, cos they're located in Moscow... all of em selling items for real money, you also can't play properly there without paying like 5-10euro every month for some kind of VIP client and so on... But people actually paying ... And yeah it might sound like it sucks, but in same time they have best devs whos getting salary.. It's not very much but I bet enought to spend like 1-2hours daily on coding;p

There's probably 50 people (with trained characters) that think there is too few people online to play here. :lol:

Kamos Wrote:There's probably 50 people (with trained characters) that think there is too few people online to play here. :lol:

Exactly! Unfortunately nobody wants to be part of the first few people to make it a higher count :/

I vote to find 50 people wanting to play here but lazy to train and give those characters to them! :lol:

*joke* but can work =P .