Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PowerHour

lmao no1's changed the skillgain samuri and that's the problem. u act like it's been changed lmao

Ryuuku Wrote:You just have to understand if that hour dont include faster gains on craft skills , Im ok!

Edit: Btw if we keep making skill gain easy each day someone complaim, we gonna reach the day when we gonna log in gm All.

You`re right and i`m agree with you! Maybe it should extend not on all craft skills but i think it is impossible to exclude ALL craft skills.

LudaKrishna Wrote:lmao no1's changed the skillgain samuri and that's the problem. u act like it's been changed lmao

I certainly badly know English but you speak very difficult for me! =))) I have not understood no one of your words!

I agree with Samuri, this shouldn't affect the crafts like alchemy, inscription, blacksmithy, carpentry, tailoring, tinkering, and maybe taming... These skills are hard to train for a reason; because you can make a lot of profit off them.

Or another option I was thinking of was that you can only get the 2x skill gain up to a certain skill level, say 70 or 80. This way when you start training the skill it's faster but you still have to work at the end to gain skill. It might not make sense to some people since the skillgain gets harder once you hit 70-80+ but think of how much iron/wood you still use to train to 70-80 points. Now it's half that amount! So by the time you would have used all that wood you'd now be at 70-80 and have some left over to keep training.

Eighty Swords Wrote:I agree with Samuri, this shouldn't affect the crafts like alchemy, inscription, blacksmithy, carpentry, tailoring, tinkering, and maybe taming... These skills are hard to train for a reason; because you can make a lot of profit off them.

Or another option I was thinking of was that you can only get the 2x skill gain up to a certain skill level, say 70 or 80. This way when you start training the skill it's faster but you still have to work at the end to gain skill. It might not make sense to some people since the skillgain gets harder once you hit 70-80+ but think of how much iron/wood you still use to train to 70-80 points. Now it's half that amount! So by the time you would have used all that wood you'd now be at 70-80 and have some left over to keep training.

Right. And i think it`s will be better then now!

Any staff want to comment on any potential flaws of this system? Reasons to not add it, reasons to add it?

You could maybe even add some kind of limit to it so once you have (for example) 2000 skills or 10 days game time you can't use it anymore. This way it just gives that extra boost needed by new players!

By the way XoD, Luda talks with a lot of slang and what he said is something like 'hahaha nobody changed the skillgain samuri (Ryuuku's ingame char) and that's the problem. You act like it has already been changed hahaha'

Eighty Swords Wrote:By the way XoD, Luda talks with a lot of slang and what he said is something like 'hahaha nobody changed the skillgain samuri (Ryuuku's ingame char) and that's the problem. You act like it has already been changed hahaha'

Thanks a lot for translating! Smile

As I've said before, increasing skillgain isn't the way to go. We need to find other ways to get more players.

For Russian players very important presence of administration speaking Russian.
So many players from Russia never will go to play here only because they at all do not know English!
And so many players left from old XUO not having played and couples of days for this reason.
I think the same situation and with players from other countries!

Is Pedro still around? He was our Russian contact back on XUO.

Taran Wrote:As I've said before, increasing skillgain isn't the way to go. We need to find other ways to get more players.

Two words for you while on that subject: hardware & emails

Two words for you while on that subject: I know

Can we get Bart to go and spank all of xs4all then? Big Grin

Eighty Swords Wrote:Two words for you while on that subject: hardware & emails

isnt that like... 3 words?? sry just had to Big Grin

- regards, Fable