Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Criminal

I feel 5 minutes is far to long for the guards to be able to attack you. I think it should be changed to 60 seconds. After 60 seconds you stand grey to all players but can no longer be Gwacked. Or make it so only a player typing guards can kill you rather than a NPC in the far distance seeing you and calling guards. Not to mention I was killed by guards while hidden....... they never detected me.

If possible I would appreciate some staff feedback on this topic as well.

I agree.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

I think it had to be 120 sec.
60 sec is to low.

And make it 3/4 min to turn into blue.

Idc about time to turn into blue, but I would like if only players could call guards, those NPC's seriously pissing off, I mean sometimes when your client ****s up(you know sometimes it shows that u stand somewhere but in reality you stand one tile away or something like that) and u forgot to resend/resync you can accidently run on britain pad from pits even tho u was running on brit bridge pad. I know its your fault that you didn't resend and so on, but if we could have a chance of recalling it would be amazing... Cos when you run into brit even if u will press recall instantly you will never stay alive, NPC's will call guards even before your UO will load structures inside brit... Or just add some delay of calling guards for NPC's , like 2 seconds or something...

Yeah, any kind of change would be helpful.

lmao welcome to my world

Can we get a response from a Dev?

im for it doesn't effect anything really

The timer isn't going to change, if it's lowered harassing newbied will be even easier.

The issue about NPC's calling guards instantly could be looked into though, a short timer (few seconds) wouldn't really hurt.

Taran Wrote:The timer isn't going to change, if it's lowered harassing newbied will be even easier.

The issue about NPC's calling guards instantly could be looked into though, a short timer (few seconds) wouldn't really hurt.

Awesome, any change at all would be greatly appreciated.

Taran Wrote:The timer isn't going to change, if it's lowered harassing newbied will be even easier.

Was this changed yet?