Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Question for Eru or Shade about the patcher

Here's from the chat, just in case you would miss it.

[3 Minutes Ago 12:32 PM] Ziggy Stardust : Eru can you also upload the files from the IN-patcher into a rar-file for players who just wants to unrar them manually? I want to see what files I actually put into my computer, I don't like exe-files, so please add this option for the paranoid people like myself.

[3 Minutes Ago 12:33 PM] Ziggy Stardust : Also another thing that needs to be fixed with the patcher is that if you don't choose a location when you are about to install the stuff it still tries to install it, so fix so that it aborts the process if you cancel the location-for uo-selection-thing.

[1 Minute Ago 04:11 PM]
Eru
: @Ziggy: If the UO Folder isn't found when you run it the first time, it prompts you to input the location. If you tell it to patch without it pointing, you can hit cancel one time and it will stop the whole process. (Is that what you mean?)
[1 Minute Ago 04:11 PM]
Eru
: And the full package zip is updated every time the others are, but you have to download a lot more than you would if you just patched, especially since we update statics often.