Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

the darkelf Fable

since no one responded to my original topic, i decided to make a new one

Many years ago the Darkelf race lived somewhere in the Wastelands away from all humans. Born with a necklace around the neck wich grants them a new chance for everytime they fell to the ground they could train very hard to become a strong race and protect each other through hard times. the darkelves have looks like the human and speak the same language but their strenght is at a higher rate and their skincolor is very dark. Darkelves also react alot quicker than a human and are born with the knowledge of fighting and magery. Even though the Darkelves were strong, they wern't too many to be able to stop a big raid that attacked them one night. There were to many of the bandits and they were very skilled in combats and they seemed to know that darkelves couldnt resurrect without the necklace, so they paralyzed the darkelves, removed the necklace and killed the darkelves. One by one the darkelves fell to the ground for the last time.. all except for a little boy. That boy managed to run away from the raid without anyone noticing it. Out in the wild without anyone he didn't know what to do so he looked up at the stars one night and said: What is my purpose with life if not live with the my own kind?
He then saw a falling star pass by to the north. He decided it was a sign to go that way and he would find the star that had fallen. He travelled many days without food and being a little child it became very hard for him to continue travell but he was determined to find the star. 15 days passed and he was still without food and he couldnt continue. He passed out and fell to the ground..
5 days passed and the kid woke up once again.. but he wasn't in the wastelands. he was in a cabin. there were some men sitting around a table and started to brag about their adventures of how the managed to plunder different villages and so on. The little boy went up and saw food at the table but was afraid to just take without asking so he asked a man: Sir.... may i have an apple? The man shouted: Well Hello there little one! Had a good sleep? Of course, eat as much apples as you want! You must be starving to death!
The kid ate as if he hadn't seen food before. the men started to tell stories about the gods but the little kid was unfamiliar to these gods, so he asked who these gods were. The man who gave him the apple told him all about Oden, the most important god and his eight legged horse, the two ravens, hugin and munin who watched everything on earth and reported all to Oden. they told him all about Valhalla and they taught him everything they knew. He even learned to speak their language. One day one of the leaders told the now grown up darkelf, what happened to you that night we found you? The kid told the whole story and they were surprised of what happened. Then one asked: Lad, whats your name?
My race called me D'lor dreankhen. They had a hard time to pronounce that so they agreed his name now was Fable, as from stories. Fable lived many years with the vikings and trained all the time and they were impressed about his skills. One day he even managed to beat some of the strongest. But he never managed to beat the four leaders. He was determined to show them that he could be stronger than them so he trained for all he had to give. One day he wanted to challenge the head leader but he had left to the sacred place where only the four leaders were allowed to be. Fable decided to go out in the woods and hunt for some boar to eat. He was gone for days but when he returned he saw the whole village was ruined, in ashes. Fable was devastated. Everywhere he had lived turned into ashes sooner or later. He didnt have any traces of who did this so he couldnt demand revenge. Instead he left to search for his old roots. He wanted to know his background more. Fable encountered many dangers and noticed that his Necklace glowed everytime he was in a near-death experience. He realized the necklace was his source for resurrecting so he took care of his precious item very well.
17 years have now passed and Fable went to the bank of Britain where he heard some strange people talking a weird language.. but he recognized the language! It was the ancient nordic language wich the Vikings spoke! He went closer and realized it was the old leaders who he once wanted to prove his strenght for. He spoke to them and they all regained old memories. But he didnt remember the leaders having blue skin. They told him everything that had happened the past 17 years. He told them as well what he had done. Once again the Vikings were rejoined!

i would like to have a skin reward (2530)

diamond necklace with color (2557) named Light of D'lor Dreankhen

- regards, Fable