Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greater Healing Scrolls (!)

Nothing wrong with reflect scroll cast time. GH scrolls should take 10 more mana than normal GH. Speed and amount is fine at this point.

edit: Maybe reflect should cost 10 mana instead of 7. No more. It takes skill to use reflect scrolls right..

Well we're testing it out intensively now and changes will be made.
Exactly what changes I can't tell you yet since we simply don't know. And it won't be perfect the first time, it's going to require time to get it just right. But hopefully we will get closer to a nice balance after each time we make a change.

You should expect to see the first update to PvP this weekend.

Habibi Jones Wrote:Nothing wrong with reflect scroll cast time. GH scrolls should take 10 more mana than normal GH. Speed and amount is fine at this point.

edit: Maybe reflect should cost 10 mana instead of 7. No more. It takes skill to use reflect scrolls right..

10 mana is not nearly enough either in my opinion, but I think the best way to prove that is just to let them set it to that (if they want to) and then the players will abuse it and everybody will see that it can't be that low. And the cast time has to be same as a flamestrike scroll or it will be too easy to reflect back flamestrikes (if you don't lag), because then you just hit it as soon as you see kal vas flam and u're good to go. If it's same u have to predict the flamestrikes and you can't just wait for the powerwords and then hit the button.

Taran Wrote:Well we're testing it out intensively now and changes will be made.
Exactly what changes I can't tell you yet since we simply don't know. And it won't be perfect the first time, it's going to require time to get it just right. But hopefully we will get closer to a nice balance after each time we make a change.

You should expect to see the first update to PvP this weekend.
Sounds interesting! Looking forward to it Smile

Yeah looking forward to it.. There is alot of changes still need to be made.. meh! hopefully we find the right mix and start enjoying the pvp.. At the moment I waste incrediable resources on a 15 minute pvp duel with no outcome.. It's just not worth it..

Pvp needs to be extremely challenging.. I love the damage of weps.. so It's really only magery that needs to be fixed.. I personally think that most pvp scrolls should cost alot more mana then they currently do.. forcing people to be selective on what they use and when.. thats how the 51a sphere pvp system worked = IN.. Anyways.. that's my 2 cents..

Let me know if you guys need any testers!!!!