Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I haven't played in a while. Is the shard still in beta?

Yes, but there have been tons of improvements and I'd say we are just about ready to launch!! I suggest you get UO ready because we'll be coming soon!!

Eighty Swords Wrote:Yes, but there have been tons of improvements and I'd say we are just about ready to launch!! I suggest you get UO ready because we'll be coming soon!!

Better yet LOG IN, and check it out.

The shard has been ready to launch for quite some time now.

Brandon Wrote:The shard has been ready to launch for quite some time now.

In my eyes the only thing missing to launch is the new hardware.
Anyone have any notice about the new hardware? Have months I dont hear anything about it.

Brandon Wrote:The shard has been ready to launch for quite some time now.

When was the last time you logged in? I'd suggest you to read the changelog from the time you were last on, read all the updates, then come back and say the same thing.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Ryuuku Wrote:Anyone have any notice about the new hardware? Have months I dont hear anything about it.

That you don't hear about it doesn't mean we aint working on it. Since we've announced several times that new hardware would come at a certain date, which didn't happen, we won't announce it until we are really sure it's there. Which is probably when we already got the new hardware.

Yankovic Wrote:That you don't hear about it doesn't mean we aint working on it. Since we've announced several times that new hardware would come at a certain date, which didn't happen, we won't announce it until we are really sure it's there. Which is probably when we already got the new hardware.

Since I dont have any notice what is going on or if we are close or not to get the new hardware, I think its time to to something instead of just wait it , while we wait the playerbase shrink.

I think we have to send out emails and see what happens...

We get alot players and with it more chances of donations to get a new hardware...

Or the playerbase stay the same and the hopes of the shard population increase fade away.

I'm not going to send out the e-mails until we get a new server since it will be quite laggy with 50+ players with the current server and then they will just leave again.

We have been looking into other options but we need cash if we want to get another server and being dependant on donations isnt a good thing.