Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Injection Guide

Quote:your not even using the recommended client
qfe

smoke Wrote:kk im done here you dont need a 100000 word essay to teach how to use injection nor script i learnt on my own and my 16 and started playing uo and using injection about 3 years ago

you don't even need to learn how to program for this because it's not that serious

There you have it, you have 3 years of experience scripting in injection, not everyone does and like I said before, something you take for granted won't be as obvious for others and they might need someone to explain it to them. You can't read a book if you don't know the language it's written in, same thing here; you can't make a script if nobody guides you on how to do it.

If Injection has nothing to do with programming, please explain to me exactly what it is. A bunch of random words? I don't think so.

smoke Wrote:and no i won't help you no more because whenever you ask me for something you just use it to benfit your self like i made your macro, you didn't even change the default macros which probably have wrong ids and types luda even saw you complain about how you said ohhh stupid injection doesn't work

What do you mean you made my macro? You never made me a macro, ever. You helped me with 1 line and now you're acting like I'm an ungrateful b*tch when I said thanks numerous times or like you made the whole thing for me when yet again, you helped me with 1 line. If you didn't want to help me I'm sure others gladly would have without holding it against me.

smoke Wrote:not to mention the last time you asked me to make rune books for you also you gave me a small portion of gold to sell them for more each individual

Yea, it's called I asked you to make more then I ended up needing so instead of not using them I sold them. Where's the harm in this? As it is I gave you all the supplies to make it, plus a small fee for clicking a button for me 10 times in 2 minutes.

smoke Wrote:stick to what you know, your not even using the recommended client

Works for me so far...

Eighty Swords Wrote:Ryuuku make sure whenever you make changes in your script that you press the save button at the top of the edit window and save over your existing file (so it automatically loads the same one next time you start).

On the main tab you want to press the save button after doing any changes to the settings and adding hotkeys.

Something I noticed about the settings and hotkeys is if you enable certain settings for a character called BOB, press save on the man tab, then go on another character called JOHN those settings aren't the same and you will have to apply them all again (including your hotkeys) and press save. Now whenever you go back and forth between these characters their settings will be saved.

Finally, if you close Injection the next time you start it you might not see all your settings from last time. This is because Injection applies the settings based on what character you used (it makes a profile for each character). Once you log onto your character though then your settings should take effect.

I think you get me wrong, its not about press save, its about one file ( I cant remember the name now) sometimes just corrupt itself by no reason so you have to replace it and remake all macros.

And I know you can send the macros ( WITH hotkeys already set). I just wanted to sugest to add into the guide how to do it. Its not for me I already know how to do it, its just to put in the guide.

I already send my macros with hotkeys already set to poseidon and he dont had to do nothing since he dont wanted to change hotkeys.

Alright, I'll add it in later, I have a few things to do now. Thanks for mentioning this Smile

alrighty since ur so good how do u add spam to ur macros Big Grin

I know you know how to do it aptar but I'll humour you Smile

When you want to do spam you can use one of the commands I mentioned earlier ( uo.say("") ) and then put .wop Kal Vas Flam or whatever the spell is in between the quotes. So it would look something like this...

PHP Code:
sub AptarLeetSpamMacro1()

while 
uo
.say (".wop Kal Vas Flam")
wait (750)
uo.say (".wop An Vas Mani")
wait (900)
uo.say("aeiuhuaueihuaieuhaie") ;aptar's laugh ;)
wait (850)
wend

end sub 

Did I get your laugh right? Big Grin

lol nice try.... uo.say is very slow and it literly just types whatever u put in thier. so if u type in the middle of ur spam itll show up all messed up

Eighty Swords Wrote:I know you know how to do it aptar but I'll humour you Smile

When you want to do spam you can use one of the commands I mentioned earlier ( uo.say("") ) and then put .wop Kal Vas Flam or whatever the spell is in between the quotes. So it would look something like this...

PHP Code:

while 
uo
wait (750)
wait (900)
wait (850)
wend

end sub 

Did I get your laugh right? Big Grin

you might of got the laugh right but not the macro

LMAO, yeah man u might wanna look that over

so eighty swords may you help me with a macro because i've been waiting for some help and you seem to think you know what you're talking about! I can't get this spam macro to work though i found it on the internet

PHP Code:

while 
uo
wait (750)
wait (900)
wait (850)
wend

end sub 

can you please help me fix it?

I'll pass on helping you since you're acting like such a jerk about this whole thing and you've told me you refuse to ever help me again. Well it's reciprocal my friend.

Eighty Swords Wrote:I'll pass on helping you since you're acting like such a jerk about this whole thing and you've told me you refuse to ever help me again. Well it's reciprocal my friend.

ah maybe you didn't get the sarcasm in my writing but that was me asking you to fix your macro so you don't embarass your self even more

oh well was just trying to help