Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Questions regarding shard mechanics

Hey all
So, ive returned to IN after some time, now i see its running RunUO, I need to know a few things. Ive played some years on UO Gamers Demise, so i know all the mechanics of RunUO, but i see some vital changes inhere! So please answer these questions Smile

1. Is bandage speed depending on dex?
2. Attack speed, dex dependant?
3. FC/FCR is non existant i assume?
4. Does Meditation work inhere as it does on standard RunUO?
5. Monsters are like on RunUO i assume, so dragons use magic, unlike on IN1 where they kinda dident?
6. Can you bandage and cast spells at the same time?

Thats it for now, will probably post more Smile

ps. HI to all the old timers i recognize Big Grin

Welcome back.

it runs on runuo. But it is completely rescripted to work as sphere did.

1. No, and either way you get 100 dex at character creation anyway and that's the max.
2. Yes, but as in previous question it doesn't really matter since people have 100 dex since character creation.
3. You assume right. We are replicating sphere .51a style mechanics and those things don't exist there.
4. No, passive meditation in here is almost non-existent. Each time you use meditation skill you gain a little bit mana and you can use it around every 3 seconds. It's pretty much how it was on sphere.
5. Standard dragons don't use magic but they do breath attacks. At the moment we have both RunUO and Sphere style monsters. We have a lot of of old IN1 monsters implemented like Eithkas, Altageas, Vampires etc. but we also have RunUO things like champions (only as GM run event though for now).
6. No, attacking or casting will cancel your bandaging. Using items like for example potions do not cancel it.

Hope this helps. Andrew... As in Andrew the Almighty? In either case, welcome back! Smile

Thanks for the answers first off.

Second, YES, This is "Andrew the almighty" as i was called on the old IN1 forums, just Andrew ingame thou!

Just to elaborate on 1 thing Malik answered to your questions; tactics also affects your attack rate Smile

Eighty Swords Wrote:Just to elaborate on 1 thing Malik answered to your questions; tactics also affects your attack rate Smile

nvm, GMed it Wink