Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Discussion about region on webstatus

I just want to say, this thread is win.
I laughed, I cried, I pee'd a little. I imagined 13 circus midgets hopped up on PCP with rubber knives trying to kill each other.

Thanks to all of you!

Jiraiya Wrote:I just want to say, this thread is win.
I laughed, I cried, I pee'd a little. I imagined circus 13 circus midgets hopped up on PCP with rubber knives trying to kill each other.

Thanks to all of you!

I tought you was dead...

Wishful thinking! Ill drop dead when your testicles drop and you stop wearing womens undies.
I cant be bothered playing though, I burned out completely on it. :/

Jiraiya Wrote:Wishful thinking! Ill drop dead when your testicles drop and you stop wearing womens undies.

Carefull with your words, from the time you was out half of what you said already happened, I just need to use some men undies and you dead!

Silverwolf Wrote:lmao just turn this shard into a pve shard and end this 2 year discussion

im for it.

lol i think that's wut its turning into man

Jiraiya Wrote:I just want to say, this thread is win.
I laughed, I cried, I pee'd a little. I imagined 13 circus midgets hopped up on PCP with rubber knives trying to kill each other.

Thanks to all of you!

I was feeling the same way, just had a hard time putting it into words. Talk about inane yet fantastic read.

u guys r a bunch of vaginas.... if this was a decently popular server you would never be alone. stop cryin for havin some interaction with real people. if u wana play with urself go run ur own server.

AptaR Wrote:u guys r a bunch of vaginas.... if this was a decently popular server you would never be alone. stop cryin for havin some interaction with real people. if u wana play with urself go run ur own server.

this exactly LOL