Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Gauntlet

[SIZE="5"]Run the Gauntlet, if you dare...[/SIZE]

Players enter completely naked and must make their way to the end of the gauntlet alive to claim their reward. It's just a simple stroll down the hallway and there are even items to help you out. What can stop you?!

Monsters, that's what. Monsters and traps. Tons of really mean things with lots of pointy objects to poke you with. Actually, the Gauntlet is just like a Monster Bash, only the monsters bash you!

[Image: gauntled.jpg]

Muahahahahaha :p

second room, first part is impossible.... i don't know how sam did it lol....

Lots of luck and about 30 minutes of fighting the boss and a few lucky respawns. I've added traps and rearranged some items since then. Getting TO the final boss should be harder now, but I've made the boss himself a little easier to compensate and to make the total run take less time.

whats the prize?

smoke Wrote:whats the prize?

I dont wanna ruin the surprise....

Its good, seeing you waste nothing to get it.

Ryuuku Wrote:I dont wanna ruin the surprise....

Its good, seeing you waste nothing to get it.

well by the looks of it it's 10k and a robe that says gunatlent conqueror

smoke Wrote:well by the looks of it it's 10k and a robe that says gunatlent conqueror

Its more than 10k alot more.

Ryuuku Wrote:Its more than 10k alot more.

well its one pile so its probablly 30-40k lol

smoke Wrote:well its one pile so its probablly 30-40k lol

More...

P.s: Have a bag on my backpack.

Omg, what the prize is... it could be 10k and I would still like it because its different...
Monster bashes... I dont get more than 50k in it and it takes like 2 hours.. I can make 150k in that time.!
The thing is its something new and really fun Wink!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Is this something you can do in groups, or is it 1 person at a time limit and everyone has to wait in line, or is it like WOW where you have an instance of the dungeon for each person/group that wants to do it?