Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Injection probs!? Now cant reinstall inpatcher!?

so i noticed a problem with injection after server change got message "the client is not able to attach to server, it must have been taken down." or something to that effect.. not related my PC started bluescreening and after troubleshooting a while i reinstalled windows. fixed BSOD. loaded UO from existing partition without reinstall can connect to client without loading through injection. but loading with injection gives same message. so i decide to reinstall UO and injection, thinkin there must be ****up somewhere. and upon reinstall on INPATCHER, new one lets you pick client location right off the bat.. then displays this after you click OK

mm i am going to manually copy over the files for the moment but wanted to bring this to the attention of you those of you who can fix this shiiizzzzz. patcher aint workin right

oh.. Arrrr! =o

any way for me to update with INpatcher using old format? with the boy accosting the dog and it sticking its tongue out... manual copy over with "in fullpackage.zip" is a nogo and client crashes on login at the moment. so ive reinstalled again, minus the manual copy over from INPACKAGE.zip, copied over client 5.0.1, and change login.txt..
i put in pass and user, click imagine nation, click my awesome character, and fail "client.exe has stopped responding"
btw, injection still gives message that looks like this

im am SHIPWRECKED!

^^ I have same problem as you. But Razor seems to make client.exe work. If you use client.exe without razor it won't load!

mm thanks for responding. dont wanna use razor tho =D guess i can use it to see if my plant is dead or not ha ME NEED INJECTION! HALP!

razor freezes at verifying acct.

For now, make a file named Patcher.ini in the patcher's directory and that should fix the undeclared variable problem. I'll have a better fix later when I get back from work.

no go on the patcher.ini ill try the fix you come up with when i get home from work. err dont forget to take a look at the injection problem too if you get a chance. very much appreciated