Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New command for region broadcasting

Hiroshima Wrote:I truly believe that more than 60% of the server population didnt liked it. Taking out the ppl that just AFK macro 24/7 or camping at pits.

that might be becuase 1/3 of the shard alone is in just do it, which is a pvm guild and they're all afraid and they all suck at pvp.. that's not my fault nor is it fair

Now its not fair that Just Do It is a big guild. AND I AM THE ONE WHO CRIES???

I suck at PvP thats right, but I own all other aspects of UO.
I have fun ganking, I go to brit bridge often to check if there are red.

Seriously guys, I just wont read your posts anymore. They are meaningless.! And how it could be that 50-60% of population hates you and Luda?? So check yourself cause you are the one that is wrong.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hiroshima Wrote:Now its not fair that Just Do It is a big guild. AND I AM THE ONE WHO CRIES???

I suck at PvP thats right, but I own all other aspects of UO.
I have fun ganking, I go to brit bridge often to check if there are red.

Seriously guys, I just wont read your posts anymore. They are meaningless.! And how it could be that 50-60% of population hates you and Luda?? So check yourself cause you are the one that is wrong.

people hating me and luda for being good at pvp and them being scared isn't fair. Also your point of view from gank is to portal me and gang bang to a double sided guarded bridge where we can't move and just call guards and loot us. How about you report these kinds of bugs next time rather than exploit it to your own beneifit

Lol,the day before that.. Werent we in the brit bridge for a long time??
Someone is mad because he died Sad!

We are not angry with you because you are good at PvP.
Monkey is good at PvP and I like him. Wink!
Its because you both are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hiroshima Wrote:Lol,the day before that.. Werent we in the brit bridge for a long time??
Someone is mad because he died Sad!

We are not angry with you because you are good at PvP.
Monkey is good at PvP and I like him. Wink!
Its because you both are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying.

cool thats my personality i don't care that i died really just that you don't report bugs and you abused them up until i had to report it becuase i died. that's what makes me mad

smoke Wrote:cool thats my personality i don't care that i died really just that you don't report bugs and you abused them up until i had to report it becuase i died. that's what makes me mad

You say that as if you report bugs as soon as you find them... How about that monster that drops fire colored xtreme armor... convenient of you to only report it when you almost have a full set... And the staff you reported it to (I don't remember who exactly that was) was very nice about it and said "I'll only report this after the update so you have a week left to find your missing piece".

Or how about that bug to make money or break even while you GM alchemy when the shard first went up... Convenient how you only reported this once you GMed it... Same with inscription if I remember right... Before you throw a hissy fit I know you don't have that character any more but the point is that's how you acted but you criticize others for doing the same...

Quote:Its because you both are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying.

it's because we're 90% of the time right and tell the harsh truth about things.

LudaKrishna Wrote:it's because we're 90% of the time right and tell the harsh truth about things.

You guys don't tell the harsh truth about things you guys mostly tell what you feel is right, which doesnt make it the truth. If you guys would go about things in a different matter maybe other people would responded to you better instead of arguing with you guys all the time.

As far as the old region controller to me it was lame to easy to fast to find someone. Say they had been hunting for awhile stack a bit of gold up and all of a sudden someone comes to pk them cause they checked status page. Now that person dies after working hard to get that gold and items and now the pk has it afetr not doing any work to find that person other then seeing were he is at on the status page.

To me this is lame and lazy. People work hard to make money and its really unfair for someone to who spent maybe a hour at a spot to gain some gold for a pk to take 2 secs to check status page recall to that dungeon and kill them. And dont say well you have to check the whole dungeon! Everyone know each dungeon has its hot spots for hunting, therefore you check thats pot first and 95% of teh time that person is there.

However, the new system is weak. It doesnt display enough info i feel. I personally hate both of them because you shoudl never know exacatly were a person is unless you find them.

We tried the first system for a week and there was no more or no less pvp it stayed the same in my eyes. And with this system I feel it will be the same out come. Therefore I dont think any tracking system should be used at all other then the obviosu skill of Tracking.

I've been trying to promote pvp as well as teh other staff have. I've been openign free duels and seeing new faces join in to practice the pvp. Hate opened a PVP clinic to help teach people the pvp. Other then this I dont think there is anything we can do as staff without changing the pvp to get people more involved. Therefore you guys have to take it upon your selves to get people to join in wiht pvp, wether it be helping someone out who is new to it or getting your buddies back to the shard so there is more action.

Quote:As far as the old region controller to me it was lame to easy to fast to find someone. Say they had been hunting for awhile stack a bit of gold up and all of a sudden someone comes to pk them cause they checked status page. Now that person dies after working hard to get that gold and items and now the pk has it afetr not doing any work to find that person other then seeing were he is at on the status page.

To me this is lame and lazy. People work hard to make money and its really unfair for someone to who spent maybe a hour at a spot to gain some gold for a pk to take 2 secs to check status page recall to that dungeon and kill them. And dont say well you have to check the whole dungeon! Everyone know each dungeon has its hot spots for hunting, therefore you check thats pot first and 95% of teh time that person is there.

Jackal, you say it like whenever I or someone else recall to the guy who hunted for a hour his HP magically dropping to 0 and he dies so I don't need to do anything, besides checking the page. Please, go try and kill someone, don't let em recall and so on. Its just VERY easy to recall FOR ANYONE if u have at least 30mana.

Quote:We tried the first system for a week and there was no more or no less pvp it stayed the same in my eyes. And with this system I feel it will be the same out come. Therefore I dont think any tracking system should be used at all other then the obviosu skill of Tracking.

Yes there was more PvP. Alot more.

Quote:I've been trying to promote pvp as well as teh other staff have. I've been openign free duels and seeing new faces join in to practice the pvp. Hate opened a PVP clinic to help teach people the pvp. Other then this I dont think there is anything we can do as staff without changing the pvp to get people more involved. Therefore you guys have to take it upon your selves to get people to join in wiht pvp, wether it be helping someone out who is new to it or getting your buddies back to the shard so there is more action.

Free duels just kills regular duel stones. Nothing else:/ Better broadcast when you see murderers at bridge waiting for someone, then maybe more blues will come and we'll have action daily, and new players will be joining. Host PvP events... You can do much as a staff Jackal, you just think its up on players. I'd like to watch how you as a player would make server look more PvP-active when theres just 6 PvPers. Try to offer something for PvPers. Action, Tours... And they'll come in no time...

gang beat me to it, but i'll say it again in case ppl didn't read it

#1 If i check status page and come where the hunter is, the hunter CAN EZILY RECALL (make a recall macro ffs) if it's a good pvper OR try to KILL ME. Pretty simple

#2 There was TONS of more PvP with the old webstatus, I dunno where u were.

#3 Props to the gm's for annoncing ganks lately, but yeah there's not much u can do as a player to make the shard more pvp-active when there's like only 6 pvpers.

#4 before someone mentions we're all friends and we don't kill each other i'm going to say UR WRONG. Monkey has killed me, Madman/Gang as well, tech tried killing me. Monk and Gang have ganked, madman/gang gone after tech, monkey's gone after tech also. So before anyone says it's cuz we don't attack each other and we're friends you are completly wrong.

Ok, gankers always get in a crew (2 at least) so its REALLLYYY easy to kill a PvM in less than a minute. And you all know it, more PvP?? Going to a dungeon, killing a guy really fast, loot and recall?? Come on.!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

u didn't read gang's post

Quote:Jackal, you say it like whenever I or someone else recall to the guy who hunted for a hour his HP magically dropping to 0 and he dies so I don't need to do anything, besides checking the page. Please, go try and kill someone, don't let em recall and so on. Its just VERY easy to recall FOR ANYONE if u have at least 30mana.

i posted it just for u hiro